Drilbur and Porygon

Eric27

Does anyone know how to get Drilbur and Porygon?

Spoiler

I know there's an Excadrill in Dreamscape. According to the location guide, I have to talk to others and go back to where Excadrill was. A Drilbur will be there. I've already talked to everyone in Dreamscape (At least I think I did), but no one mentions the Excadrill, and it still ignores me. Did I miss something?

I also know I have to collect three Dreamscape fragments for Porygon, but I can't seem to find the last one. I found one in Dreamscape Wildland (East), and another one in Wildland (West). Does anyone know the location of the last one?

1 hour ago, Eric27 said:

Does anyone know how to get Drilbur and Porygon?

Hide contents

I know there's an Excadrill in Dreamscape. According to the location guide, I have to talk to others and go back to where Excadrill was. A Drilbur will be there. I've already talked to everyone in Dreamscape (At least I think I did), but no one mentions the Excadrill, and it still ignores me. Did I miss something?

I also know I have to collect three Dreamscape fragments for Porygon, but I can't seem to find the last one. I found one in Dreamscape Wildland (East), and another one in Wildland (West). Does anyone know the location of the last one?

There is a sidequest you need to do in the south wildlands. Talk to the chief of the south wildlands and he will tell you that you can help the construction workers out if you want. Then talk to the construction workers and they will mention the excadrill giving them trouble. Fight the excadrill and then talk to one of the construction workers. You should find a drilbur after. 

9 hours ago, firestrikex79 said:

There is a sidequest you need to do in the south wildlands. Talk to the chief of the south wildlands and he will tell you that you can help the construction workers out if you want. Then talk to the construction workers and they will mention the excadrill giving them trouble. Fight the excadrill and then talk to one of the construction workers. You should find a drilbur after. 

Spoiler

Ah shucks. Is there any way to return to the Dreamscape sequence after you leave it for the first time?

Edit: Also, the Randle guy tells me to return later. when I'm stronger.

fzCjtH5.png

24 minutes ago, Daniel Prithvi said:

i did the sidequest and spoke to the construction worker's but i still can't find the drilbur

That's because you probably fought and defeated Excadrill. You see, to get Drilbur you must choose to leave Excadrill alone when you are given the option to fight it. This is a tricky quest that makes you choose between completing the quest and getting a few worthless Credits over failing the quest and getting an Excadrill in exchange.

11 hours ago, Zargerth said:

Porygon:

Reveal hidden contents

Go back to where you first came from, where Aurora found you. 

Thank you!

9 hours ago, firestrikex79 said:

I fought the Excadrill and talked to the worker, but Drilbur was not there when I went back. So I restarted the game and this time I chose not to fight the Excadrill. The Excadrill just left without fighting it. Then I talked to the worker and went back. The Drilbur appeared. I guess I shouldn't beat the Excadrill if I want a Drilbur.

Though I can't get the worker's reward (three credits and a weakness policy) cause I didn't fight the Excadrill.

1 hour ago, RedAlert said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah shucks. Is there any way to return to the Dreamscape sequence after you leave it for the first time?

Edit: Also, the Randle guy tells me to return later. when I'm stronger.

fzCjtH5.png

Spoiler

You can return to Dreamscape after you reach E5 ending. sleep on the bed in your room in the manor and you'll return to Aurora's manor.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AzureC said:

That's because you probably fought and defeated Excadrill. You see, to get Drilbur you must choose to leave Excadrill alone when you are given the option to fight it. This is a tricky quest that makes you choose between completing the quest and getting a few worthless Credits over failing the quest and getting an Excadrill in exchange.

oh i knew it i made a mistake. anyway thanks man

Edited by Daniel Prithvi

3 hours ago, Eric27 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can return to Dreamscape after you reach E5 ending. sleep on the bed in your room in the manor and you'll return to Aurora's manor.

Spoiler

Thanks, but... I reloaded an old save in me within the dreamscape. Talked to the chief and he tells me to return when I'm stronger, as shown from the screenshot in the earlier post. So does this only activate towards the end of E5?