Few questions

Maqqy

Hello. I don’t know if this is the right place to post these questions so pardon my intrusion. Nonetheless, I just have some questions.

Spoiler

1. Game-z runs okay and I can hear the audio but unfortunately, I only get a black screen with no image. Game.exe works fine with no problems. Do I need to download a certain driver? I do have ms visual c+++ already.

2. Is there any possible way to change the font? It’s not a big deal in any way, I just prefer the frlg font more and wanted to know if there was a way to do it.

I’m also experiencing this on the new version of Reborn and yea, it is because of the new engine. Most likely lol.

P.S. Really enjoying the game thus far and the graphics overhaul is just... amazing. Doesn’t even feel like the same game I played 2 years ago. Bless you deso dev team.

• Global Mods

Hiya! appreciate the comments, we are glad that you are enjoying the new content! 

1. What operating system are you on? and are you on an older computer?

2. Currently in the game there is no way to change the font, we may look into adding an option in the future if its more requested.

The pleasure is all mine 😄

1. I am on Windows 10 and it's a fairly new pc. About 5 months old.

2. No worries that's no problem. I've just been using that particular font ever since 2016 lol gonna take some time to get used to emerald font. 

• Global Mods

Ah, well sinces its happening on Windows, on top of it being on a new PC and it not working on Reborn, we sadly have no idea what seems to be the problem.

In a case like this, it might be a good idea to ask a Reborn Dev about it? other than that, for the time being you will have to just play using Game.exe.

Apologies!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Posty said:

Ah, well sinces its happening on Windows, on top of it being on a new PC and it not working on Reborn, we sadly have no idea what seems to be the problem.

In a case like this, it might be a good idea to ask a Reborn Dev about it? other than that, for the time being you will have to just play using Game.exe.

Apologies!

I have an update Posty. 

It seems like it does work! But I cannot make the game full screen, it has to say at “M” window otherwise I won’t see any image. What do you think is wrong?

Update: 

I found the source of the problem. It was indeed my gpu which doesn’t fully support mxvp games at full screen. Kinda sucks.

Appreciated the replies posty thank you!

• Global Mods

Oh cool! I had a feeling it might have to be with your computer aka your gpu, its a shame but least you can play it with good fps :]

No worries! hope you continue to enjoy the game!

On 7/3/2020 at 2:43 AM, Posty said:

Oh cool! I had a feeling it might have to be with your computer aka your gpu, its a shame but least you can play it with good fps :]

No worries! hope you continue to enjoy the game!

I managed to get it to work Posty! Letting you know just in case, nvidia’s 3D settings has to be on default in order for full screen to work because the gpu’s antialiasing and texture filtering does not support mkxp. So if they have nvidia’s gpu, this will be the case.

This instance might really happen only to me lol but just in case somebody goes through the same thing, this post is out here.

• Like 1