Helix cave puzzle doesnt work

Edo

So, after downloading 5.0.4 I tried the Braille puzzle in Helix cave, but it doesn't seem to react. I read and deciphered all of the messages, but even after interacting with them in the supposedly right order nothing happens. I interact with the middle one first, then top right, bottom left, bottom right, top left, top right. But the supposed crack in the wall doesn't appear. Am I missing something?

Edit: It works now for some reason. I could swear I tried interacting with the rocks for longer, yet nothing changed before, now it suddenly works.

Edited by Edo

40 minutes ago, Shard_ said:

The reason why it didnt work before is that after top right your meant to go bottom left then bottom right and than top left and top left's braile would change to middle

yes, I already managed to solve it, but thanks anyway for the answer. I watched the solution on youtube where it showed what you mean, basically you have to do two rounds, yet it wouldnt work for me at first even when I did that, I even did like 5 rounds, going back and forth between the rocks. I tried switching between 5.0.3 and 5.0.4, still nothing, but afterwards it suddenly worked. 🤷‍♂️