Can't Find Venam for Goldenleaf Gates

Tsuve

Hello, I'm at the part where Ren just locked the gate to Goldenleaf Town and lets slip that Venam's poison can melt it. The problem is that I can't trigger the event when I go back to gearen city. I try talking to Venam's mom and the gym helper but they both have their generic dialouge. There's no indication of Venam or triggering the event. Is there something that has to be done before hand or is this a bug/error?  

Okay I just re explored the sewers. But sadly I've still come across nothing. I looked up that there is suppose to be a glowing crack in the eastern wall? It was not there when I just looked. The gym guide and Venam mom are still saying their basic scripts. Was there some event/quest that I missed that is possibly preventing me from progressing through this point?

36 minutes ago, Tsuve said:

Okay I just re explored the sewers. But sadly I've still come across nothing. I looked up that there is suppose to be a glowing crack in the eastern wall? It was not there when I just looked. The gym guide and Venam mom are still saying their basic scripts. Was there some event/quest that I missed that is possibly preventing me from progressing through this point?

There's nothing you need to do to trigger this, the crack should be there immediately after Ren blocked the entrance on Route 3. Either you're not looking at the right wall (on the right side, as far in the top of the map as you can go, not the first wall on the right side), or your game's bugged. In that case upload your save file here so me or someone else can have a look.

23 minutes ago, Edo said:

There's nothing you need to do to trigger this, the crack should be there immediately after Ren blocked the entrance on Route 3. Either you're not looking at the right wall (on the right side, as far in the top of the map as you can go, not the first wall on the right side), or your game's bugged. In that case upload your save file here so me or someone else can have a look.

Alright Im really starting to think my game is bugged. Here is a screen shot of the wall your described. (hopefully its the right one) I have also uploaded my save data as well. 

(Edit): Forgot to mention that I have changed the time of day several times in the game to catch certain pokemon. Could this be the reason for this possible bug?

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screen Shot.PNG

LastSave.dat

Edited by Tsuve

29 minutes ago, Tsuve said:

Alright Im really starting to think my game is bugged. Here is a screen shot of the wall your described. (hopefully its the right one) I have also uploaded my save data as well. 

(Edit): Forgot to mention that I have changed the time of day several times in the game to catch certain pokemon. Could this be the reason for this possible bug?

Pokemon Rejuvenation Screen Shot.PNG

LastSave.dat 8 B · 0 downloads

don't worry about the time, that's not something that would affect the main story.

and yes, this is the right wall, there's clearly something wrong. The file you uploaded isn't your save file, though. Go to C:\Users\'your user name'\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation , then look for Game.rxdata and upload that file. That's your current save, all other files are backup save files stored in there. (You could also try renaming an older save, from before talking to Ren, to "Game.rxdata" and load the game again. Try going to the sewers after talking to Ren)

Oh wow it actually worked when I loaded the old file! I guess the big 

1 hour ago, Edo said:

don't worry about the time, that's not something that would affect the main story.

and yes, this is the right wall, there's clearly something wrong. The file you uploaded isn't your save file, though. Go to C:\Users\'your user name'\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation , then look for Game.rxdata and upload that file. That's your current save, all other files are backup save files stored in there. (You could also try renaming an older save, from before talking to Ren, to "Game.rxdata" and load the game again. Try going to the sewers after talking to Ren)

Oh wow it worked when I loaded the old file! It’s kinda bitter sweet cuz my other file had progression with Zumi’s quest and more shiny Pokemon but I’ll take story progression over anything lol. I think the bug happens when you try to talk to the mom or gym guide BEFORE going to the sewers. Thank you so much for you help! 😁