Can't move forward in Valor Mountain

GabeDes

I'm stuck in Valor Mountain. The neutral crystals don't always work. I've gone around for hours trying all different crystals just to end up still here. Can tell me how to get it to work? I've gotten through here before. I know I need to activate the neutral crystal to make the room normal again and head down the stairs southeast of where I am. Am I missing a step, or do I somehow have to reset the crystal before using it?

Capture001.jpg

26 minutes ago, GabeDes said:

I'm stuck in Valor Mountain. The neutral crystals don't always work. I've gone around for hours trying all different crystals just to end up still here. Can tell me how to get it to work? I've gotten through here before. I know I need to activate the neutral crystal to make the room normal again and head down the stairs southeast of where I am. Am I missing a step, or do I somehow have to reset the crystal before using it?

Capture001.jpg

send me your save file and I can help you

the big crystals only work once on the first time, afterwards you need to use the smaller crystals. There should be a smaller one in that room, either a neutral or blue one

38 minutes ago, Edo said:

the big crystals only work once on the first time, afterwards you need to use the smaller crystals. There should be a smaller one in that room, either a neutral or blue one

Ah, ok. Thanks. I see the small neutral crystal just below. I just thought it was a blank one.