Hello to everyone

A.K.

Sorry if I did any thing wrong. It's my first day

I am here just to say hello to everyone and asking for advice in reborn/rejuvenation.

As I just start playing the game.

Thx in advance for helping me

• Haha 1

Hi and welcome!

It's a little hard to give general advice for both games, but I'll try my best.

First, what you should pay attention to is that these games give your mons a level limit depending on how many badges you have. You can see the limit displayed in your trainer card. In Rejuvenation, your mons will stop getting exp, but in Reborn they still do and when leveled over the limit, they'll stop obeying you. There are items called Common candies/Reverse Candies in both games which can lower your level again so you can still use your mons, always have some with you so you can decrease your level when needed.

The level limit also strongly encourages to have a full team of six, unlike the original games where people often play through with only their starter. Because here you can't have much higher levels to overpower enemies, and they have much better stats, due to good EVs and IVs, and better moves overall.

Also don't be afraid of using weak or unpopular mons, some can be surprisingly useful in these games.

These games introduce a very complex field mechanic which has much more effects than the fields from the original games. There are dozens of fields with dozens of unique effects. Try paying attention to those by reading the Field notes/Field manual.

For more specific advice:

I'd suggest getting your hands on a mon that can lay entry hazards. I prefer Sticky Web for speed control, it helps a lot against the opponents who later have perfect IV pokemon, since you'll have a hard time outspeeding them otherwise.

Also often used by players are male Meowstic with Prankster. They can safely set up Reflect/Light Screen, which gives you the opportunity to boost stats with other mons.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Funnily enough, someone else created a thread asking for some advice on starting Rejuvenation, tho they were an experienced Reborn player asking for the difference between Reborn and Rejuvenation. The thread is still worth checking out for some good early game advice for Rejuvenation, assuming that's the one you plan on playing since you posted in the Rejuvenation forums.

People in this thread talk about the achievement point system, I would recommend the first item you pick up there to be the exp all.

My number one advice to new players is to explore and talk to everyone. Rejuvenation does a great job at rewarding players with useful items and Pokemon because they took the extra mile to do side quests. 

You should develop a rotating team of Pokemon beyond six mains in your party. Around the 4th gym and beyond there will be Pokemon Breeders with three Audinos you can fight to repeatably farm exp to raise up new members in your team. Make sure you have a good fighting type.

Recommendations: Purepower Medicham, Close Combat Hariyama, High Jump Kick Blaziken , CC Infernape

There is an event to get an Espurr around the 4th gym, make sure to get a male one with Own Tempo because the ability changes to Prankster when he evolves into a Meowstic. Meowstic can learn a variety of useful support moves like Reflect, Light Screen, Thunderwave through a TM, and most importantly of all Mystic Terrain to bypass an opponents synergistic field for 5 turns. Meowstic is one of the best support Pokemon in the game and you won't regret having one on your team.

I would recommend checking the Directory/FAQ for some useful info and guide links in case you want more help on something. 

Edited by DinosaurDude25
Specified about the Audino Trainers
  • Like 1