Custom megas?

Pata733

I think the right place to post this would be on V13 discussion thread but I'll try my best to answer that question and I believe the answer is no because I think that the only new megas were getting are the G-Max forms LOL now Charizard has three megas. But any of the devs for Rejuv can feel free to just prove me wrong I'm used to it.

Edited by Node15

I think I'd be able to help with modding specific mega Pokemon into your game if you had any in mind, the only problem for me though is the sprites. I'm no artist, let alone a pixel artist. I also don't think I can make any new abilities with effects that don't yet exist.

I tried once to see if there was anyone on the community who'd be willing to made a sprite of a mega Pokemon, but couldn't find anyone to help. If you already have sprites you'd want to use, or can make them yourself, then I can help with the other stuff.

Well, no, I just wanted to see if there was going to be custom megas in rejuvenation. I don't have any sprites, but maybe I could draw a handmade picture of what I want it to like? I do have ideas, but I'm not a pixel artist nor do I have  rpg maker, but I am trying to become a graphic designer.

So, if drawn pictures are fine, then I could kinda help.