Terra Battle

Lezzudis

One strategy is to simply let it use Draco Meteor to the point where it simply can get knocked out by any ice move. Easy way to do this is just load up on Cotton Candys and then waiting for it to drop a Draco Meteor.  One way to beat Pallosand and (Quagsire since the two are pretty similar) is by using Toxic on them forcing Terra to switch them out making them lose any buffs and the seed's effect. For example I used Skuntank because they don;t have any ground moves and then just Acid Sprayed them so they couldn't just buff up their special stat with Amnesia. Really Terra's difficulty comes from her field effect which is hilarious in my opnion since it doesn't even boost her own type's moves.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Node15 said:

One strategy is to simply let it use Draco Meteor to the point where it simply can get knocked out by any ice move.

Since Garchomp's SpDef is higher than the SpAtt, the SpDef value is used for damage calculation. This means that the SpAtt drops are completely inconsequential, it won't take more damage.

But as you said, forcing Quagsire/Pallossand to switch is the best way to deal with them.

Edited by Edo

1 hour ago, Edo said:

Since Garchomp's SpDef is higher than the SpAtt, the SpDef value is used for damage calculation. This means that the SpAtt drops are completely inconsequential, it won't take more damage.

But as you said, forcing Quagsire/Pallossand to switch is the best way to deal with them.

Oh well I thought it was like gen one where they were actually one single stat well now I know for future runs.

Flash is also a good way to deal with all three of her major threats. 2-3 Flashes and she usually swaps away from Pallossand or Quagsire. Also does great against Garchomp.

Wobbuffett is a good Destiny Bond user if you want to cheese her. Max out his Defensive EVs and enjoy.

Otherwise there's Prankster Murkrow with Perish Song to deal with her Garchomp once it's her only Mon left.

1 minute ago, Siv said:

Flash is also a good way to deal with all three of her major threats. 2-3 Flashes and she usually swaps away from Pallossand or Quagsire. Also does great against Garchomp.

Wobbuffett is a good Destiny Bond user if you want to cheese her. Max out his Defensive EVs and enjoy.

Otherwise there's Prankster Murkrow with Perish Song to deal with her Garchomp once it's her only Mon left.

thanks and where can i get the wobbuffett?