Freezing issue!

Pata733

I'm going in valor mountain and trying to go below but when I do my game freezes near the stairs and I can't move forward. I also have debug installed so I don't if that's the problem. Please help?

One more thing I can't seem to upload a screenshot or a save file because it's say I can only upload 81.92kb

2 hours ago, Pata733 said:

I'm going in valor mountain and trying to go below but when I do my game freezes near the stairs and I can't move forward. I also have debug installed so I don't if that's the problem. Please help?

One more thing I can't seem to upload a screenshot or a save file because it's say I can only upload 81.92kb

Go to profile- my attachments and delete your previous attachments.

Sorry about this, but I forgot to mention this is after beating groundon and handing over the magma stone to Cera, then going through crawli's gym. Also, I went in the cave and then turned around leaving me outside the cave entrance and I can't get past because no magma drift and I can't go below because the game freezes.

Edited: Okay so I use debug to get back to crawli's gym after I enter valor mountain so it's fine, thank you for you help.