Help with SVM modpack

Lorane

Hello guys!

I recently downloaded Rejevunation and then i downloaded the SVM Modpack for it, and its been really fun...uptil a certain point. I don't remember the point, but suddenly out of nowhere the ItemFinder mod started acting up and i got this message that crashes the gane everytime:

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.9d1b14554d8256839a48e56f3c434e48.PNG

I tried a reinstall as well, but it still refuses the work. Please help me!

(P.S: I use the debug mod for the game cuz i think the menu's really neat hehe)

Looks like a rare bug that was fixed in the Reborn version of the mod... please try this:
1. Make a backup copy of your savegames
2. Replace the Rejuv version of the ItemFinder mod with its Reborn version
3. Reboot your PC, start the game, load your savegame
4. Take a step in any direction, switch the radar off, take another step, save the game.
5. Remove the Reborn version of the ItemFinder mod and put the Rejuv version back in
6. Reboot your PC one last time

It may not work (don't remember how different is the Rejuv version from the Reborn one), but imho it's worth a shot; if it goes wrong you can always just restore your savegame from the backup copy...

• Like 1

On 5/19/2020 at 4:06 PM, Waynolt said:

Looks like a rare bug that was fixed in the Reborn version of the mod... please try this:
1. Make a backup copy of your savegames
2. Replace the Rejuv version of the ItemFinder mod with its Reborn version
3. Reboot your PC, start the game, load your savegame
4. Take a step in any direction, switch the radar off, take another step, save the game.
5. Remove the Reborn version of the ItemFinder mod and put the Rejuv version back in
6. Reboot your PC one last time

It may not work (don't remember how different is the Rejuv version from the Reborn one), but imho it's worth a shot; if it goes wrong you can always just restore your savegame from the backup copy...

heyy...

So yeah it didn't work. I didn't even get to step 4. I trird to switch it on afyer replacing the files, but it just gave some weird error that I suppose was using the wrong game. 

Honestly, I think Debug might be to blame as everything was going smoothly beforr it, but after it everything just went downhill...

Is there any other solution for this problem? Thanks!

Edit: I didn't notice it because I'm at the underground rn, but it ACTUALLY WORKED. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Edited by Lorane2234