occa berry issue

HappinessLTD

Hello!

In Rejuvenation

I messed up not realizing how berries work and now have no way of getting an Occa berry for the witch help quest. I dont have any on Terrajuma and dont want to just not be able to do the quest. any advice?

Edited by HappinessLTD

15 minutes ago, HappinessLTD said:

Hello!

In Rejuvenation

I messed up not realizing how berries work and now have no way of getting an Occa berry for the witch help quest. I dont have any on Terrajuma and dont want to just not be able to do the quest. any advice?

There is one option and that is to use debug mode and just give yourself the item

Edited by Display name
  • Like 1

She was supposed to give you one Occa berry at the start so you can grow more from it. You can rewrite your save file to the point -before- you used the Occa berries. If you didn't already figure this thing out.

1 hour ago, HappinessLTD said:

No problem! Thanks for replying. I'll figure this out eventually not going to let hundreds of hours go to waste 😞

Lol Don't worry that was a quest I had to use debug for as well I lost my occa berries you can get debug scripts in the mod market although there is only one for v11 currently it still works

14 hours ago, Display name said:

Lol Don't worry that was a quest I had to use debug for as well I lost my occa berries you can get debug scripts in the mod market although there is only one for v11 currently it still works

I think you have to "return" to V11 to use it properly