Ame's Potential Team? MAJOR Spoilers for Reborn & Rejuvenation

Zekro

Greetings fellow trainers.

While we patiently wait for any kind of updates, it's best to keep ourselves occupied. And one way to do that is by theory crafting!

For example, after getting over the shock of what Lin did to Ame's in-game counterpart, I realized that she killed the champion. But we're not here to talk about her. Not today at the very least. 

With her gone, we never really learn what type of trainer Ame was. Far as I know, she was known to use two pokemon. Absol, a dark type, and Alolan Ninetails. Fairy and Ice Dual type.

I know the battle will work out somehow, but I can't help but wonder what kind of challenge she would have to offer. 

Then my mind goes to a certain event Reborn and Rejuvenation use.

You know, where you basically fight an illusion of a trainer before encountering the pokemon. 

This happened with the Fighting type gym leader, Kiki in Reborn and the MC's "Mother" in Rejuvenation. 

I mean, it's been done twice, exactly what's stopping a hat trick from happening?

So, I have a favor to ask of you all. If anyone wants to, I'd like you to theorize down below exactly what team Ame would use. 

If possible, maybe some field advantages she would utilize. 

This will be useful information for a project that I'm knocking around ATM. Tysm in advance!

Edited by Zekro

If she has a type theme, going off of Absol and Alolan Ninetales, I'd guess that her starter has to be either Incinaroar or Primarina. 

It's possible she does not have a type theme. Not all champions do. i.e the very first champion, Blue. 

she'd probably have a budew it's a running joke how much she

hates  loves that little thing

Bahahaha, is that why Fern has the Budew family!? That would be so boss! 🤣

Edited by Devilish