Magma Stone

Duskfang Shadowpaw

Greetings everyone,

I refused to give Cera the Magma Stone and went back to Teila Resort to report of what has happend with Aelita, only Venam and Melia are in the Bedroom of Tesla's Villa and Venam tells me that she watches over Melia as long as I'm busy.

I checked every house in Kristiline 5 times for this TM Shop yet didn't find it.

Is there anything that I still have to do?

Thanks in advance for your help

20 minutes ago, Duskfang Shadowpaw said:

Greetings everyone,

I refused to give Cera the Magma Stone and went back to Teila Resort to report of what has happend with Aelita, only Venam and Melia are in the Bedroom of Tesla's Villa and Venam tells me that she watches over Melia as long as I'm busy.

I checked every house in Kristiline 5 times for this TM Shop yet didn't find it.

Is there anything that I still have to do?

Thanks in advance for your help

It's the TM shop that Angie froze over. It should be on the bottom of the town. You need the Magma stone to melt the ice so you can enter. Do you remember the cutscene where you first enter the frozen Kritiline and a girl brings you, Melia and Venam into a building? It's that one. 

6 hours ago, Duskfang Shadowpaw said:

Unfortunately I can't remember...

Theres one house (probably the TM Shop) where I can't do anything with, the door won't open and no information is given what's up with the house either.

Furthermore none of the houses look frozen

Sorry for the late reply something came up. It should be the building right above the Help Center.