Where Love Lies - Evolutionary items

PokefanPT

So, I've been playing "Where Love Lies" before moving on with my adventure in Pokémon Rejuvenation. I know there are 2 endings for this game, and I really want to have the true ending, but I'm not seeing any kind of "tutorial", because I don't want to receive any spoilers! I know that, in order to have the true ending, we need to have some specific items (I don't know which are though).

So, I wanted to know if I can use my shiny stone to evolve my roselia (he's really strong, and I don't even now how), or that item is important for the game. I've found some evolutionary items, and I begin to think that I'm supposed to use them. I'm already at the final chapter, and I feel like I should prepare my team for some hard battles. Also, will I ever find a Fire Stone? I wanted to use that shiny Vulpix, but it's a bit weak now, because all of the other Pokémon are fully evolved. Could you help me?

Thanks for the time and for the help!

Note: I'm I the only one that found a wild shiny in this game, and couldn't catch it? I was so frustated. It was a shiny Eevee! AND EEVEE IS MY FAVOURITE POKÉMON. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME GAME! (it was in chapter 2, because now, for some reason, I have an ultra ball, but I don't know if it will be useful)

The Fire Stone was in the Spring in Sheridan at the end of chapter 2, not sure if you can still pick it up. And yeah, use your Shiny stone. Since you only get a few pokemon it's meant to be used.

As for the true ending, if you didn't pick up the time capsule in chapter 1 you already missed it. You also need 3 keys to open it in the final chapter.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Edo said:

The Fire Stone was in the Spring in Sheridan at the end of chapter 2, not sure if you can still pick it up. And yeah, use your Shiny stone. Since you only get a few pokemon it's meant to be used.

As for the true ending, if you didn't pick up the time capsule in chapter 1 you already missed it. You also need 3 keys to open it in the final chapter.

Thank you for the info!

Sadly, I don't have the time capsule (for some reason), but I got all the keys... I don't know how I missed the time capsule, it must've been in a really hidden place. Well, I guess I'm going to normal ending now. Maybe I'll try to replay the game later for the true ending (but it's so frustating though...).

• 2 years later...