Ralts is my new desire

PokefanPT

Can you guys tell me something? Like, in a post, here, in this forum, says that Ralts can be obtained by this means: 

"Xen Backup lab if you rescued Amber, East Gearen City - Neo (Day)"

Well, I'm at the beggining of chapter 13 (where you have to go to the School District, in GDC), and I wanted to know if it's still possible for me to have Ralts. I remember not having anything in the Xen backup lab after saving Amber (if it's the one near the vulcano), and exactly is East Gearen City - Neo? Is it the normal East Gearen City? Some other city I've already visited? Or is it something to still appear. I honestly don't remember seeing that name.

Thank you for the help and for the time you took reading this! I'm really thankful! This game is way too big, with way too cities for me to remember everything and explore everything too! I try to do my best, but sometimes I fail (just like with Ralts, because I was supposed to have one already). Once again, thank you!

5 hours ago, PokefanPT said:

Can you guys tell me something? Like, in a post, here, in this forum, says that Ralts can be obtained by this means: 

Well, I'm at the beggining of chapter 13 (where you have to go to the School District, in GDC), and I wanted to know if it's still possible for me to have Ralts. I remember not having anything in the Xen backup lab after saving Amber (if it's the one near the vulcano), and exactly is East Gearen City - Neo? Is it the normal East Gearen City? Some other city I've already visited? Or is it something to still appear. I honestly don't remember seeing that name.

Thank you for the help and for the time you took reading this! I'm really thankful! This game is way too big, with way too cities for me to remember everything and explore everything too! I try to do my best, but sometimes I fail (just like with Ralts, because I was supposed to have one already). Once again, thank you!

If you rescue amber, madelis will give you the railnet key(or something similiar i forgot the name) go to the xen back up lab train area and ride the train, then there are a machine there that will spawn ralts 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, fellowry said:

If you rescue amber, madelis will give you the railnet key(or something similiar i forgot the name) go to the xen back up lab train area and ride the train, then there are a machine there that will spawn ralts 

Correction, you actually don't need to rescue her, she will give you if you do BUT if you just don't, just get back in the place you "didn't" fought Kyogre and it will be on the ground

I remember you need some items too.. 2 Battery Cells, 1 Magnet and.. Something else? I think the Powder you give to Ditto to increase it's Def and Sp.Def.. I think most of those can be brought in the GDC Underground while the Battery Cells can be obtained in the GDC Department store or simply stealing them from the Power Plant

Edited by MhicKy
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2020 at 12:20 AM, enderowl said:

You can still get Ralts and East Gearen City Neo is the still East Gearen, but it has a whole new look.  Also, the trainers there are around level 60s-70s

Thank you so much! I'm glad I still have an opportunity! And it seems I can also train it very easily.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:29 AM, fellowry said:

Thanks for explaining me how to do it!

On 4/9/2020 at 5:48 AM, MhicKy said:

Correction, you actually don't need to rescue her, she will give you if you do BUT if you just don't, just get back in the place you "didn't" fought Kyogre and it will be on the ground

I remember you need some items too.. 2 Battery Cells, 1 Magnet and.. Something else? I think the Powder you give to Ditto to increase it's Def and Sp.Def.. I think most of those can be brought in the GDC Underground while the Battery Cells can be obtained in the GDC Department store or simply stealing them from the Power Plant

Thankfully, I watched a walkthrough and they said that we should buy Battery Cells and Magnets in the Underground, and so I did. Thanks for the tips!

I'll post an update when I finally reach that part! (Currently, I'm playing "Where Love Lies" Version, because they said after chapter 12 we should play this).