!spoliers! Question about ending of Chap 13 and early 14

tallyscn

Since i don't know how to make like everyone does when is a spolier i will say again just in case. my question is full spoliers so dont read if you didn't come at this part in the history.

So i just ended chapter 13 and started the 14 i want to know if i tell to florin about flora what happen? because looks like chapter 14 is all about the explosion, so maybe if i turn her this didn't happen right?

btw i fell so stupid and betrayed by her, to think that she tried this stupid plan since she was in total control of the party she could just kill only cassandra with a knife and done for it,
none of the innocents would have been hurt

Edited by tallyscn

The attack on the Grand Dream Ball happens no matter what; what your choices leading up to it determine is how drastic Flora's measures getting there are. If you keep quiet about her, then naturqally should wouldn't have to bust out of the court room, since she was never imprisoned in the first place.

The absolute worst outcome

Spoiler

has her execute Florin as part of the announcement she makes during the attack, which I think we can all agree was a bit extreme...

On 4/5/2020 at 2:40 PM, Autumn Zephyr said:

The attack on the Grand Dream Ball happens no matter what; what your choices leading up to it determine is how drastic Flora's measures getting there are. If you keep quiet about her, then naturqally should wouldn't have to bust out of the court room, since she was never imprisoned in the first place.

The absolute worst outcome

Hide contents

has her execute Florin as part of the announcement she makes during the attack, which I think we can all agree was a bit extreme...

I'm trying to get this outcome in my run i suppose you need to side with flora and tell cassandra everything?

4 hours ago, fellowry said:

I'm trying to get this outcome in my run i suppose you need to side with flora and tell cassandra everything?

No you side against Flora and then tell Cassandra everything. I'll warn you, it's pretty creepy. 

• Like 1