If Aster died instead of Eclipse?โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒ™

Evi Crystal

I was wondering, what could happen if Aster pushed Eclipse away from getting killed by Sirius's Chandelure and got killed instead.

ย 

๐ŸŒ™What would be Eclipse's reaction?

ย 

๐ŸŒ™How would she fell?

ย 

๐ŸŒ™Would she take hisย place, if remained in Team Meteor?

ย 

๐ŸŒ™What would happen to her father?

ย 

๐ŸŒ™Would she go rogue or lose her will?

ย 

Please share you thoughs with me.

I think Eclipse would feel some regret about badmouthing Aster so much, if he sacrificed himself to save her. However, I don't see her mourning his death for too long, since she didn't like Aster in the first place. She might bury him in the cemetery and decorate his tomb stone from time to time, though.

Given that she was practically almost leaving Team Meteor when she was killed in OG timeline, I think she wouldn't stay in Team Meteor and would go back home to dedicate her time to protect her father and house from the PULSE Clawitzer's attacks once they resumed. She might even join the resistance led by Saphira, since the goal to protect Calcenon is shared by both parties.

• Like 1

I want to point out right about now that Sirius wouldn't stop if he killed Aster because knowing Sirius he wouldn't even be fazed and then would've probably sent out his Seviper killing Eclipse as we know that he's trying to prevent her from leaking secrets to the enemy so if Aster sacrificed himself Eclipse would die either way. Also the Chandelure came out of nowhere so I find it hard to believe that Aster would be able to push Eclipse away. Other than those points though I think it's an interesting question and we might see Eclipse join your side granted she somehow managedย to survive that.

29 minutes ago, Node15 said:

I want to point out right about now that Sirius wouldn't stop if he killed Aster because knowing Sirius he wouldn't even be fazed and then would've probably sent out his Seviper killing Eclipse as we know that he's trying to prevent her from leaking secrets to the enemy so if Aster sacrificed himself Eclipse would die either way. Also the Chandelure came out of nowhere so I find it hard to believe that Aster would be able to push Eclipse away. Other than those points though I think it's an interesting question and we might see Eclipse join your side granted she somehow managedย to survive that.

yah surviving a sudden Chandelure appearance is unlikely, but if somehow the stuff that Aya did to the protagonist worked with Eclipse, I think she could survive it. She didn't survive it because it was a surprise attack, once she knows he's after her life, she could defend herself and I think she'd have the protagonist's support too (since the enemy of your enemy, Sirius, is your friend lol)

Is there something like spoilers in this forum? like, what the fuck? I just reached this point yesterday and its not that important but please be careful.

ย 

I think it would have been more interesting for her to survive instead of aster because she's the smarter one, the 'parent' and there would have been potential for drama.

ย 

Edited by Yoraiko

54 minutes ago, Yoraiko said:

Is there something like spoilers in this forum? like, what the fuck? I just reached this point yesterday and its not that important but please be careful.

ย 

I think it would have been more interesting for her to survive instead of aster because she's the smarter one, the 'parent' and there would have been potential for drama.

ย 

there's spoilers for the latest episode for I think a month? but after that, the forums doesn't have a spoilers policy, so if you want a spoiler-free playthrough I suggest you to stay away from forums and Discord until you're caught up with it ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2