Shelly is helly

ReturnOfJacob

Yo I haven't played since like Episode 13, but did Shelly get way harder? I feel like I can't get anywhere against her. Anyone got any advice?

For the record, my current team is:

Vanillish Lv35

Galvantula Lv35

Decidueye Lv34

Growlithe Lv35

Klink Lv 35

Meowstic Lv33

I stupidly got rid of Fake Out on Meowstic too, so is there a move reminder I can access or should I just catch another one?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

50 minutes ago, Edo said:

The Move reminder becomes available after Aya, so catching a new one is your only way to get Fake out.

Couldn't you just try and wait until the rain is over and then burn the field?

That would work, but both her Illumise and her Araquanid have Rain Dance and I'm pretty certain they're holding Damp Rocks. Meaning I gotta survive 8 turns of her. And once that rain's going, she can blast through my team at top speed.

Do you still have your telluride seed?

Also it’s gonna suck if your decidueye have long reach, cause it suffers a 0.9 accuracy drop in the forests field 

Often you’d want to ether eliminate the Illumise quickly if you can”t handle struggle bug/prankster thunder wave or leave it there. 
You can capture yourself a meowth in the Beryl Ward with fake out 

24 minutes ago, Anti-Loser said:

Do you still have your telluride seed?

Also it’s gonna suck if your decidueye have long reach, cause it suffers a 0.9 accuracy drop in the forests field 

Often you’d want to ether eliminate the Illumise quickly if you can”t handle struggle bug/prankster thunder wave or leave it there. 
You can capture yourself a meowth in the Beryl Ward with fake out 

Well I've got A Telluride Seed.

I'm probably gonna bench my Decidueye in that case. Maybe catch a Graveler in the cave beneath the stairs.

I'll probably go with Meowth then.

If I can Fake Out that Illumise and hit it with a Rock Slide from my Graveler, that could knock it out. And if I give it the Telluride Seed, it'll counter Masquerain's Intimidate

Everybody's heard, about the bird bird bird birsadkgtdsagds. Get one. Get a Fearow on board. Don't feel like it's enough? Where's that Ampharos powerhouse? And one of my Reborn favorites - Arbok. Intimidate, glare, acid spray, screech, crunch. That Graveler idea is a good one. Didn't even think of Persian, a fine idea for a fake out user. 

Keep it simple, be practical and sweep the fucking bugs out of the way of progression.

On 3/24/2020 at 8:06 PM, LemonJones said:

Everybody's heard, about the bird bird bird birsadkgtdsagds. Get one. Get a Fearow on board. Don't feel like it's enough? Where's that Ampharos powerhouse? And one of my Reborn favorites - Arbok. Intimidate, glare, acid spray, screech, crunch. That Graveler idea is a good one. Didn't even think of Persian, a fine idea for a fake out user. 

Keep it simple, be practical and sweep the fucking bugs out of the way of progression.

46 minutes ago, MachoPony said:

literally just get another mon with fake out and lead with it + growlithe to burn the field

its that easy. Liepard works wonders

Oh whoops. I should update. I managed to beat Shelly by subbing my Decidueye for a Graveler. It was pretty close, but I did it.

Still appreciate the assistance tho.