Hey Everyone, now I dont think this at all to be the case but thought it would be a neat twist.

What if the Meteor, the one they say brought Arceus and that Reborn is built above, was not actually a meteor bringing Arceus, but instead it was Deoxys. Perhaps Arceus sealed the Deoxys away to prevent it from destroying the world it had created and thats why people thought Arceus had a tie there. Lin is actually a puppet animated by Deoxys psychic power which explains her unnatural abilities. 

• Hmm 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry but I disagree I even have a whole theory that although doesn't straight up disprove your theory proves why it might not be true but hey I guess we'll have to wait and see when Episode 19 finally gets released.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:07 PM, jbastian1 said:

Hey Everyone, now I dont think this at all to be the case but thought it would be a neat twist.

What if the Meteor, the one they say brought Arceus and that Reborn is built above, was not actually a meteor bringing Arceus, but instead it was Deoxys. Perhaps Arceus sealed the Deoxys away to prevent it from destroying the world it had created and thats why people thought Arceus had a tie there. Lin is actually a puppet animated by Deoxys psychic power which explains her unnatural abilities.

I don't think that's the case. The whole story is centered around Arceus and the meteor. There are hundreds of pieces of dialogue that contradict this, like the ones In the library, the texts in the sanctum and the conversation in the void. Narratively, it would not  make sense, and would be kind of a letdown. It would not be a plot-twist, just a big shame if they drove the storyline like that