A plea to Yugi-Oh fans

Kenneth

Is there any way to watch the uncensored, Japanese series, ideally with English sub(titles)? The international version is censored and butchered up to a point that it is almost a completely different show and many things, don't even make sense! I am aware that at one point, part only of the series was sold officially, in a limited supply, uncensored but in English (and i think both dub and sub, but i am not very certain). Is that thing reachable somewhere, somehow, to watch (not purchase)?

Likewise, card art is also censored in the videogames. Is there any game at all, in any platform, that has completely uncensored artwork, through and through?

crunchyroll is currently working on subtitling all of the original anime. unfortunately they havent reached the dawn of the duel arc yet, theyre currently somewhere midway in the first half of the last season. probably gonna have to wait another year at best to finish it.

i believe most if not all of the other series are fully subbed on crunchyroll.

as for uncensored card art, any translated japanese game will likely have them though im not entirely sure why that matters given they work in the exact same way.

• Like 1

" Likewise, card art is also censored in the videogames. Is there any game at all, in any platform, that has completely uncensored artwork, through and through? "

The Japanese releases of the games. Never forget when Konami took the piss out of the censored version of Monster Reborn with Monster Reborn Reborn.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 12:14 PM, Scyl said:

" Likewise, card art is also censored in the videogames. Is there any game at all, in any platform, that has completely uncensored artwork, through and through? "

The Japanese releases of the games. Never forget when Konami took the piss out of the censored version of Monster Reborn with Monster Reborn Reborn.

I doubt any Legal copies will but i know that some roms do but I dont know where to get them nor do i know their names I just know they exist.

hope this helps in some kind of way, if not then I'm sorry, you can use Fissure on me lol

• Thanks 1