Am i missing something?

Ezzu

I'm currently on the ship waiting for the pyramid, but i think i missed some of the story. im missing the 12th badge and there is talk of a black box and i dont remember any of it. Is this just how it should be? 

lLGHPE.jpg

🤨 That is not normal, but that is all i can say without knowing just what you did, but you definetly sequencebroke a major portion of the game, so to figure out whats wrong here, you kinda need to tell what exactly you did between beating Puppetmasters (Badge 11) and beating Adam (Badge 13) IN DETAIL

Let's leave aside that atleast Adam Beaing WAY over your level cap should have been a tip off that something is not right, nevermind the story suddenly jumping massively

After going to the house with the elder where Erin lived with Aelita, at the train i had the option to go the tournament place or grand dream city and i thought the tournament was where i was supposed to go.

41 minutes ago, Ezzu said:

After going to the house with the elder where Erin lived with Aelita, at the train i had the option to go the tournament place or grand dream city and i thought the tournament was where i was supposed to go.

Huh, let me try that.... well i didn't get the option to go there but taking the right door on the train just takes you there... thats definetly not supposed to happen. the left door takes you back to GDC station as it should.
despite me being able to do that in 12.2 let me ask anyway: on what patch are you? 12.1 or 12.2? If you don't know what i mean look in the lower left corner in the main menu when you start the game and tell me if it says patch 1 or patch 2.
well anyway you managed to skip 2 whole chapters worth of story and content, bugs like these are a speedrunners dream lol i almost feel sorry to report that one

as for where you were supposed to go, after the TV report about the tournament, you are supposed to go to Axis High and meet erin there iirc (to ask about how you all are in the tournament when you never signed up) and go from there

as for the report... i could put it in the proper place, or i could direct a devs attention here... let's start with the latter
@Zumi Do you happen to know if this bug is known? if not you can skip to Tournament Stadium as soon as you get to Route 9 by using the right Door of the Train, even in 12.2

• Veterans
20 minutes ago, Falirion said:

Huh, let me try that.... well i didn't get the option to go there but taking the right door on the train just takes you there... thats definetly not supposed to happen. the left door takes you back to GDC station as it should.
despite me being able to do that in 12.2 let me ask anyway: on what patch are you? 12.1 or 12.2? If you don't know what i mean look in the lower left corner in the main menu when you start the game and tell me if it says patch 1 or patch 2.
well anyway you managed to skip 2 whole chapters worth of story and content, bugs like these are a speedrunners dream lol i almost feel sorry to report that one

as for where you were supposed to go, after the TV report about the tournament, you are supposed to go to Axis High and meet erin there iirc (to ask about how you all are in the tournament when you never signed up) and go from there

as for the report... i could put it in the proper place, or i could direct a devs attention here... let's start with the latter
@Zumi Do you happen to know if this bug is known? if not you can skip to Tournament Stadium as soon as you get to Route 9 by using the right Door of the Train, even in 12.2

Oof, I don't think that's a known bug! Thanks for letting us know, we'll make sure to have it fixed in the next version.

2 hours ago, Falirion said:

2 chapters?! Wow , sucks that i spoiled myself . thank you for telling me where to go im gonna load an old save. And i am on patch 2 as well.