Skrelp Location?

ThyMajicConch

So I decided to finish the Pokedex quest for Zumi and now I need to get a Skrelp which is supposed to be located in the abandoned sewers in East Gearen... Except the sewers are now the Water Treatment Plant and not much of a sewer anymore. Is there any other way to get Skrelp or did I just mess up badly?

3 hours ago, SSJG Goku said:

I was stuck on this exact thing...and have been fishing for a skrelp for 4 hours now in Honec woods....

Have found 3 shiny remoraids though?? f**!"£!"£$

& @ThyMajicConch do note to fish in the pond on the screen where the snorlax is, thats where the skrelps are, nowhere else in honec woods

Edited by Falirion

46 minutes ago, SSJG Goku said:

ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!! Can you remind me which spot that was? It's been so long since i've been here I don't remember which area that exactly was 😞

okay uhm here's the thing (i entirely blame the pokemon location list here on the forum for this) while the skrelp are where i said they are (i checked the encounter data) you CAN'T actually fish in that pond you are elevated above it, so sorry about the misdirection there.... so there are no location with wild skrelp after the restoration of east gearen

But there are wild dragalge when you dive in the small dive pit that leads to Goomidra and diving on route 6 in the underwater grass, they are kinda rare, (and this time i checked, they do appear there)

43 minutes ago, Falirion said:

okay uhm here's the thing (i entirely blame the pokemon location list here on the forum for this) while the skrelp are where i said they are (i checked the encounter data) you CAN'T actually fish in that pond you are elevated above it, so sorry about the misdirection there.... so there are no location with wild skrelp after the restoration of east gearen

But there are wild dragalge when you dive in the small dive pit that leads to Goomidra and diving on route 6 in the underwater grass, they are kinda rare, (and this time i checked, they do appear there)

REEEE haha nevermind, bred the dragalge now I've finished the quest 🙂

On 2/3/2020 at 2:53 AM, Falirion said:

& @ThyMajicConch do note to fish in the pond on the screen where the snorlax is, thats where the skrelps are, nowhere else in honec woods

Okay good lol. I was about to double check if it was in fact Honec woods. Thanks for the heads up!

5 minutes ago, ThyMajicConch said:

Okay good lol. I was about to double check if it was in fact Honec woods. Thanks for the heads up!

You might wanna read what was written after, there was another correction to that as the location thread tricked me