Pokemon Reborn EXTREME [Mod][Full Beta]

Smooge

I am currently doing a run of this mod and I am having an absolute BLAST so far

i am using mons i never in my life i thought would use such as vivillion, who with triage is just a masaccre to early game it demolishes everything

other mons include pachirisu who has proven to be very solid in battles with factory field 
noctowl, simipour, just to name a few

i have a question though, was there any reason you didnt change the fiore partners? the gauntlet was fun though (even though i had to use an ungodly amount of items for blake/fern. but lets not talk about that)

in short, this mod is great and i am excited to see what plans you have for it in the future 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2021 at 1:08 PM, CrystalStar said:

i have a question though, was there any reason you didnt change the fiore partners? the gauntlet was fun though (even though i had to use an ungodly amount of items for blake/fern. but lets not talk about that)

in short, this mod is great and i am excited to see what plans you have for it in the future 😄

probably an oversight on my part

im glad you enjoy it, im currently working on rejuvenation extreme, which im taking a bit of a different approach to compared to reborn

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Well its been a while since I posted here x)
Come e19, im going to be doing a full rework of this mod. To be honest im not really happy with how it turned out in e18 because i kind of rushed towards the end and i didnt finish many of the things i wanted, but after e19 i wont have to worry about updating it anymore so i will go all out and take my time with it.
I feel as if the goal of replay value was missed when i made this mod so i definitely want to fix that before releasing again!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
On 3/5/2022 at 3:39 AM, Smooge said:

Well its been a while since I posted here x)
Come e19, im going to be doing a full rework of this mod. To be honest im not really happy with how it turned out in e18 because i kind of rushed towards the end and i didnt finish many of the things i wanted, but after e19 i wont have to worry about updating it anymore so i will go all out and take my time with it.
I feel as if the goal of replay value was missed when i made this mod so i definitely want to fix that before releasing again!

Seeing what you did with the mons and moves felt super satisfactory. It was exactly what I wished for originally with Pokemon, thanks for that. I look forward to the next update

• Like 1