so um i maded a thing

Amethyst

That was a pretty random video, but seriously, you should do a LP; I would watch it. Also if you got enough guts to make your first video a face-cam, that's a thumbs up in my book. Also on that note I subbed.

Edited by Money_Man115

Alright...ba dum dum. Yeah, nervous is what I would call that video...but I would love to see teasers and trailers for upcoming episodes. The awkward level makes it more funny and therefore more entertaining XD. What games would you do a let's play of? Also...maybe try this in a brighter room? Half of your face is shadowed over the whole time hun.

Remember kids, the lesson here is don't do drugs.

But I mean this with 100% sincerity: I would listen to you ramble for hours. Seriously, I want more. It's not optional either. Do it, NOW!

Please? :3

P.S., press 3 for the best part. <xD

Edited by Ackalacka

You weren't that bad. I mean, I would probably be worse because I am extremely scarred of being spotted to a wider crowd, being in a picture, being noticed by a giant crowd of people, or talking to them. ;w;

Hope that maybe you'll be less camera shy in your future vlogs and videos. You can do better Ame! Go for it!

Edited by Cowtao

I watched this expecting srsface. Instead I got this shit. You win this round Amythyst. Well played.

Press 9 for my response to that.

I am having too much fun with this video... XD

Sounds like me when me and my friends had to present our solar furnace for our [Pratical & Scientifical Methods] Final Exam.

I was the most stressful one, until the camera went at my face.

EDIT 1 : Whaddahell you talking about zodiac signs e_E_E_E_E_E'

EDIT 2 : Did I just hear some italian accent?!?!?!

EDIT 3 : Your voice goes low at the end of sentences and you begin too loudly-Fuck let me try that again.

You start off too loudly and end up your sentences too quietly.

EDIT 4 : I'll call of the whole co-OMAHGADZ CAT.

EDIT 5 : Asian continent on your LoL games if you don't play dota

EDIT 6 : No it's 'kay.

Edited by Fiammazure

Ha! .......... Sorry, had to step away so I would not burst in laughter (see what i did there? XD)

But seriously, there were flies or mosquitos arround you, and you were trying to wave them off, right?

Ok, ok, I'll stop....

Ok......*breathes*

First impression- "That is Ame? Hm...." (seriously, caught off guard, had no idea how you looked like, and now the mystery is gone :P)

Second Impression- "How can someone act so awkward after the success she has here?" :P

Third Impression- "You sure stray away from the subject quite fast XD"

ANYWAY! Subbed, just for the lols.....We'll see what comes out of this.....thing :P

I feel as if 1/4 of the video was interesting news, and 3/4 was a whole lot of random Amethyst shenanigans. (Though you were nervous and I would have been in that situation too so..)

Don't worry, I'll watch your videos anytime (as long as I can comprehend what you're doing.)