I look up at the Stars and wonder... How much Az is too much Az?

Marcello

• Developers

I thought one was already too many, but I have high hopes for the second!

So hi! Great news for today, in that we are welcoming two new members to our moderation team!

First up, we have someone many of you may recognise from the time they spend helping in the troubleshooting section:  @Starry Knight will be joining the team as a forum moderator!

Secondly, we have someone that many of you may recognise from around the discord server, chatting and spreading positivity: @Azzie will be joining the team as a discord moderator!

I hope you can all give both the new additions a warm welcome and wish them well!

Beyond this, just wanted to add a quick reminder to everyone that, with Pokemon Sword and Shield coming out in a few weeks, we will have a spoiler lock in place for a month after they do for people that don't buy the games right away, so please keep that in mind!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

"Bruh, Only two AZ's ain't enough! We need M O A R ! ! !"

-Signed, someone who has done next to nothing to prove themselves worthy of such a position

On a more serious note, congratulations to the new big cheeses! I'm not personally familiar with Azzie's endeavors on Discord, but I know that Starry has long held a particular grasp on helping other get ahold of pokemon in Reborn, be it through answering On The Hunt threads or by trading them the necessary pokes directly. She's definitely one of the most deserving folks of an official title out of all of us that didn't have one last week, so I'd say this promotion is probably a step up for the forum as a whole~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1