how do i defeat Florin?

Toby

for some information  i have
Gigalith With the ability sand stream and moveset stealth rock, stone edge, sandstorm and slash and burn
Infernape With the ability iron fist and the moveset overheat aerial ace, calm mind and magma drift
Solrock With the ability Levitate and the moveset cosmic Power psychic, overheat and rock slide

Seviper With the ability infiltrator and move set crunch, coil, night slash and poison Jab
Jolteon With the ability volt absorb and the moveset Thunder, Thunder wave, bite and Return
Lycanroc With the ability tough claws and moveset stealth rock, rock Climb, stone edge and brick break
if you have anny suggestions to improvemen please tell me

I would recommend replacing Lycanrock, Solrock and Gigalith. I don`t see them doing anything in the fight except for Gigalith`s Sand Stream.

It depends on what Pokemon you have Torkoal with Drought is a good replacement for Gigalith otherwise a Grass type with Sunny Day should work.

Ice types are also good and if you have something with Ice shard it can help deal with Mega Sceptile. 

Fighting types or some fighting type moves to deal with Cradily and Sawsbuck.

Jolten is fine but you should consider replacing Bite and Return for some Special attack coverage moves.

Seviper dosen`t  need two Dark type moves so you could replace one with something else you think will help you but it is not really important for this fight because you are probably only going to use poison jab.

Infernape as a fire/fighting is good in this fight as long as the rain is gone and aerial ace is good for Breloom but you might whant to replace overheat or magma drift for a fighting type move.

These are just some suggestions and I hope they will help you.

you can try getting a dodrio in the wild and train it. return and drill peck for stab is alright. and if you have talonflame you can spam flying type moves. leavanny can x scissor for stab too. 

sceptile, roserade, whimsicott, serperior, breloom, and ludicolo?

so poison type seems optimal at this point. alolan muk with poison jab can kill all of his team except roserade. 

So poison, flying, and bug moves are your best bet. and if you can get rid of the rain, then fire would work too. you can use incineroar if you got him as litten at the bridge between east and west gearen. 

2 hours ago, Kira324 said:

sceptile, roserade, whimsicott, serperior, breloom, and ludicolo?

so poison type seems optimal at this point. alolan muk with poison jab can kill all of his team except roserade. 

So poison, flying, and bug moves are your best bet. and if you can get rid of the rain, then fire would work too. you can use incineroar if you got him as litten at the bridge between east and west gearen. 

But the field is Bewitch Woods so poison type deal neutral damage to fairy and grass, so no exploiting that type, my suggestion is to train talonflame and have it learn tailwind to double you mon spd as most of his team is fast and hit hard but very squishy so get yourself some flying type mon/ice type(You have shadow vanillite if you catch them so maybe train those), the other alternative is to change the weather to sunny/others to make use of fire types 

Just for reference imma post the field effects so that you can work out your strategy

Bewitched Woods:

-Pokemon sleeping in the fairy rings takes damage equal to 1/16th of max HP.

*    Fairy type moves increase in base power by x1.3.
*    Grass type moves increase in base power by x1.3.
*    Grounded Grass Pokemon restore 1/16th Max HP each turn 
*    Fairy and Grass types now hit Steel-type Pokemon for Super Effective

Poison attacks deal neutral to Grass and Fairy types.
*    Dark- and Fairy-types now hit each other neutrally
*    Dark-type moves increase in base power by x1.2.
*    The following moves gain a 1.4x boost in power:
        Ice Beam        Hyper Beam        Signal Beam        Aurora Beam        Bubblebeam
        Charge Beam        Psybeam        Flash Cannon        Magical Leaf

The following moves gain a 1.2x boost in power:
        Dark Pulse        Night Daze        Moonblast
*    The following moves gain a 1.5x boost in power:
                Hex                     Mystical Fire
*    The following moves accuracy has been increased to 95:
        Poison Powder    Sleep Powder    Grasswhistle    Stun Spore.
*    The following moves change the field to Forest Field:
        Purify
*    Strength Sap now also lowers Special Attack
*    Forest's Curse additionally curses the target
*    Moonlight restores 75% of the user's Max HP
*    Dark-types are no longer immune to Prankster moves
*    Effect Spore has a doubled activation rate
*    Natural Cure heals status at the end of the turn
*    Flower Veil affects all types of Pokemon
*    Flower Gift is active regardless of the weather
*    Nature Power becomes Dazzling Gleam
*    Camouflage changes the user's type to Fairy
*    Secret Power may randomly inflict Sleep, Poison, or Paralysis.
*    Magical Seed raises Special Defense and applies ingrain to the user

2 hours ago, fellowry said:

But the field is Bewitch Woods so poison type deal neutral damage to fairy and grass, so no exploiting that type, my suggestion is to train talonflame and have it learn tailwind to double you mon spd as most of his team is fast and hit hard but very squishy so get yourself some flying type mon/ice type(You have shadow vanillite if you catch them so maybe train those), the other alternative is to change the weather to sunny/others to make use of fire types 

ah i forgot about field effect oopsie