Pokemon Rejuvenation Nightmare City Glitch

Korweeabuu

I have been stuck like this since yesterday and I can't move or open up the options section for the game. All that happens when I open my game again is that it starts the dialogue to the point where Zetta says "And why is that, Aelita" and then he appears and the game just freezes after that and I can't do anything except use the quicksave button. Please send help I have no idea what to do to fix this.

Poekmon Rejuvenation Bug.PNG

Edited by Korweeabuu

If you can't do anything about this, your best bet is to go back to previous save file.

To switch save files, go to your files and find the file named user in something like your "os"

Click that and find whatever name you have label for your computer, then find saved games and click rejuvenation.

Rename your current save file which is Game.rxdata to anything else, then rename one of your previous save file to Game.rxdata.

Then you should all set.

If you're stuck like that and don't want to go back to your save file, then you're pretty much stuck for that forever in your case unless someone else can do something about that...