Story Flaw?

Skullkin

It's no big deal or anything, but why can't Saphira just go back and adopt her siblings when she turned 18? Isn't she part of the elite four or something? She should have enough money to get those poor kids away from that Psycho...I mean, it is an orphanage, right?

I dunno, just part of the story that bugs me a little. :/

One thing you must remember in video games is that logic is not an option. Also I think that would make the game boring if it that really did happen, but I do see where you are coming from.

That'd be an 18 year old with no job and no experience raising children adopting her two younger sisters. Vs. A doctor who does have experience in raising children and an estate they can stay in. It is logic.

-SPOILERS AVERT YOUR EYES-

I bet that their mom and dad have a vast fortune. Why would a doctor try to kidnap children? Even after team meteor got the pendent the doctor still pursues the children, what are they too him? They don't just hand out those gemstone accessories, they had to have belong to someone VERY important to the region. Important people normally have money, LOTS of it. The doctor is after the money and the inheritance could be meant for Noel because he is the next male and generally the oldest male get inheritance. When I think of it like this, it seams logical. But then again this is only a hypothesis.

• Administrators

It's nothing so vulgar, I assure you.

Anyway, that's correct. I suppose I should remove the 'make calls' line at the beginning but theoretically that is one way I could do trainer re-battles, should I eventually choose to do so

Yeah? But the PokéGear is modular, so it could be an add-on for post-game.

Could also have an NPC talk about phone towers being rendered useless.

Or both.

Edited by RisingManes

Or wouldn't it be better when you talk to them, they would say 'Hey i want a rematch wednesday' and you battle him on wednesday. Or you just talk to them and they ask you if you want to battle?

That would be great! But not only a specific day. Maybe once in a day or sth but not sth fixed, I suggest.