Stuck by Espuur

fay-clochette

Hello everyone, I gonna need your help for this one, i tried to get espuur for a walk but get stuck by him behind the house and can't get out.

When i was behind the house an autosaved happend, and I'm trap, i don't want to reset all my game 😢 if somone can help me it would be very nice of you.

I'm lost 😢

espuur block me.PNG

• Global Mods

If you upload your current save here, someone should be able to unstick you, or you can try loading your next most recent save (by renaming it to game.rxdata and removing the current one in your saves folder) and find your most recent save before you got stuck. hopefully this will have been prevented in V12.

6 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

If you upload your current save here, someone should be able to unstick you, or you can try loading your next most recent save (by renaming it to game.rxdata and removing the current one in your saves folder) and find your most recent save before you got stuck. hopefully this will have been prevented in V12.

Hey ty for the help 😃 but did you know where to find the save ?  I don't know where the save folder can be....

• Global Mods

Should be in C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Game.rxdata is the current save, the others are the backups. renaming one to game.rxdata will make it the current save

17 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Should be in C:/Users/[USERNAME]/Saved Games/Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Game.rxdata is the current save, the others are the backups. renaming one to game.rxdata will make it the current save

Thank you a lot you save me !! I love you héhé  😛  i gonna close this topic then and thank you again  😃