Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Pokemon trainer trade locations.

Ousawa

Question

25 answers to this question

You can get Crygonal in the forest before Spinel Town by trading the dude a Pidgeot.

And there's a dude below the staircase leading to Lapis Ward that wants a Deliberd

Where do i get a delibird? :)

You can either catch pigdeys in Jasper Ward, or you can headbutt trees in Chrysolia Forest (you may get a lv 40+ pidgeotto, in which case all you need to do is stuff a candy down its throat).

• Administrators

It has to be poofed out of the town first; should just disappear when you try to walk into it from the back. I'm too far away ingame to show you but it's somewhere on the bottom right I think?

The officer with the mareep is behind the counter at the far right of the police station. Ironicly he is closest to the growlith in the station. He should want to trade if you have already gotten the growlith from the chief.

You can trade a Shelmet/Karrablast to a person in Spinel town for an Accelgor/Escavalier

WHERE IS THE SHELMET!!!!!! TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHAUsdgnDgpsiodfgnpuasdjf;hkl db

sorry bout that

Also if you're not too mad at my button mashing the Luvdisc location would be nice too :)

Edited by Ottur

The officer with the mareep is behind the counter at the far right of the police station. Ironicly he is closest to the growlith in the station. He should want to trade if you have already gotten the growlith from the chief.

So, you have to choose between a Mareep and a Growlithe, right? There's no way to have both? :/

Wait do you need a shelmet/karrablast to get accelgor/escavalier, because I used a link stone to evolve my karrablast. But looking back at it I should've traded since it would of save me a link stone.

Idk if this is posted anywhere else but if you trade karrablast do you get escavalier or accelgor from the boy, since my karrablast was shiny so I want to make sure I would of gotten a shiny escavalier back if I ever got a shiny/good nature shelmet.

Wait do you need a shelmet/karrablast to get accelgor/escavalier, because I used a link stone to evolve my karrablast. But looking back at it I should've traded since it would of save me a link stone.

Idk if this is posted anywhere else but if you trade karrablast do you get escavalier or accelgor from the boy, since my karrablast was shiny so I want to make sure I would of gotten a shiny escavalier back if I ever got a shiny/good nature shelmet.

I just tried it out with my shiny karrablast but the boy gives you a accelogar for karrablast and it is NOT shiny even if you trade him a shiny one.