Dem shinies...

Khayoz

• 1 month later...

I got Shiny Garbodor, Emboar, Pidgeotto.

Also I have seen a lot of Shiny Unowns and Oddishes but haven't caught any since I haven't needed them. Oh and also when I was trying to get Cradily and Trapinch with somewhat good nature and ability I saw both as a shiny, didn't take either due to Lileep wasn't Storm Drain and Trapinch was some bad natured individual.

I think there's a good balance for those that choose what they catch more precisely.

-Do you catch/breed for natures?

-For shinies?

-Ritually? (like only the 1st of a species you see)

-Somehow all of the above?

It eventually blends so that you might have one or two right in the sweet spot for you (like your first Shroomish is a shiny or the Slakoth with the best nature is normal but a slightly less optimal is shiny) that luck and persistence pays off in the end.

Just caught a shiny Sandslash the other day. I called him Knuckles :)

Sandslash just happens to be another of my old-school favs.

Does anyone else notice that alot of shiny pokemon's recolors contain either green or yellow as a common color e_e

And not even a cute green and yellow, like an icky green D:

I pick and choose my shinies. When I think the shiny looks worse than the normal version, I won't bother (I check bulbapedia to examine their look after evolving).

If I really like the shiny version, and it's not a rare spawn, I might hold out hope to get a shiny or keep retrying.

But my Shiny Arkanine is pretty, as is my Shiny Ariados, Drapion and Sandslash :)

I don't really care about the Shininess of my Golem, Magnezone or Vileplum.

shinies are cool pokemons and they glitters!!! :)

heres my own shiny pokemons

522.gif458.gif324.gif370.gif169.gif201.gif048.gif069.gif109.gif134.gif024.gif

Among then CROBAT169.gifand VAPOREON 134.gifwere team members,, i kicked crobat since Charizard is my partner Vaporeon actually is still a member of my team, until feebas or milottic is available

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...