Dem shinies...

Khayoz

So Shinies are a lot more common in Reborn...

Sometimes to the point where we're walking through the wards and "Oh god, not another one!"

Which is the most common Shiny Pokemon you've encountered?

I'd say it would have to be Shiny Zubat for me. I've seen like 10-15 of those. I spend way too much time in the Railnet.

The chance is perfect where it is Ame. I agree it should be special and not impossible; which it is in this game. Sure you find shinies you weren't looking for but it still takes a while before you get the right pokemon shiny. Took me about 2 hours for Tepig to be shiny so I say thats good.

I found like 4 shiny Geodudes. One of those blew up in my face when i tried to sleep powder it. I hate when they do that. (insert dbz abridged reference there)

And also 3 Zubats. Only one had Infiltrator but had a bad nature, so i went for an Inner Focus one. I was also joking about having a shiny Tepig and i got it on first try lol

The shiny rate is fine as it is imo. Also trainers having shinies doesn't bother me, except when cain started with a shiny Nidoran ♂ on my very first game (but the nature of my starter was BLEH so i didn't keep it).

Edited by Soysauce

I'll don't try to catch a shiny weezing again! i found TWO shiny weezings and they used selfdestruct like first move!!! however i've caught in total 22 shiny pokemons... only CAUGHT but i've seen at least double...

Ive seen 8 shiny pokemon no duplicates yet. Even when they were team meteor goon shiny pokes.

LOL Say this, go to work, come back, get Volpix, while training see shiny unowns back to back after seeing one previously. Ok.

EDIT: Still caught them all cuz they look different.

Edited by Ottur