Pokemon Reborn video Walkthrough [100% Complete for E18]

Vinnie

And it looks like we're done here. I'm not even sure if this will be continued post E19 since I'll be compiling information in larger, more organized vids to make up for the E19 changes. Thanks for the good times and to everyone who's either helped out or supported this.

Can't believe this is over already. Feels like barely any time has passed at all. Congratulations for completing pokemon reborn, at least for now. Let's hope that the game doesn't change too much by episode 19. 

Since you are planning to play through rejuvenation, I would highly recomend that you check out the 100% walkthrough from BIGJIGRA, If you don't mind spoilers. It's incredibly detailed.

Hope you enjoy pokemon rejuvenation as much as you enjoyed pokemon reborn. It would be intresting to see you playthrough version 12. See you there. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GGLL said:

Can't believe this is over already. Feels like barely any time has passed at all. Congratulations for completing pokemon reborn, at least for now. Let's hope that the game doesn't change too much by episode 19. 

Since you are planning to play through rejuvenation, I would highly recomend that you check out the 100% walkthrough from BIGJIGRA, If you don't mind spoilers. It's incredibly detailed.

Hope you enjoy pokemon rejuvenation as much as you enjoyed pokemon reborn. It would be intresting to see you playthrough version 12. See you there. 

Thank you, and yeah, I'm definitely checking out that walkthrough. I've played through a good portion of Rejuv on my own already but I'm not quite as familiar with it as I was with Reborn so the help will be appreciated. 

I'm making a few changes for the Rejuv playthrough, mainly just taking people's advice here and there. I did try my best to listen to people's suggestions and improve the Reborn walkthrough as much as I could while going through it, but I was also a bit careful not to change a whole lot or make any big changes halfway through. 

I'm hyped for Rejuvenation though. Really amazing game and hopefully I can do it justice.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/20/2019 at 2:27 AM, Vinnie said:

Looks like I'll be wrapping everything up in the next part. Also the thumbnail glitched out, hopefully it fixes itself.

It's crucial to include acceptable and high-quality images. I pay particular attention to this. I found a lot of upscale image to 4k. They were many and maintained in inventory storage, so I could choose the best one for my investigation.

Cool video!

Edited by ThomasDoerr