Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why this story is getting more and more interesting by the day.

But I have a question though.

Why, in the hell, does the Reborn forums not have a Roleplaying section

/shot

Do you know how amazing that would be?

:x

yeah that could work out in the later parts of the story.

Yes! :D

Anyways, I forgot to put this in my original post.

Abilities:

Raichu: Lightning Rod

Charizard: Blaze

Espeon: Magic Bounce

Gyarados: Moxie

Togekiss: Serene Grace

Dragonite: Multiscale (I think that's what it's called)

Also, can we have more than 4 moves?

oh we're doing abilities now? mk

flame- blaze

rocky- compound eyes

lil miss puff- cute charm

nidoking- rivalry

rarity- imposter oh and i already regret making rarity part of my mai n team would u get pissed if i switched her out for another poke?

jolt= volt absorb

Abilities for Main Team

Blastoise- Torrent

Pidgeot- Keen Eye

Alakazam- Magic Guard

Arcanine- Flash Fire

Gengar- Levitate

Persian- Limber

Abilities for Pokémon on Rotation

Primeape- Anger Point

Electabuzz- Static

Vileplume- Chlorophyll

Marowak- Lightning Rod

Omastar- Swift Swim

Former Pokémon's Abilities (traded away, released, etc)

Butterfree- Tinted Lens

Did someone say abilities?

Edited by Rosesong

Might as well throw in my pokemon's abilities

Cradily- Suction Cups

Kingdra- Swift Swim

Wobbuffet- Shadow Tag

Bellossom- Chlorophyll

Houndoom- Early Bird (wakes kiyoko up in the morning with this)

Steelix- Sheer Force

Togekiss- Super Luck (explains most of kiyoko's luck when she has togekiss with her)

Also when the time comes, may I add another character or is that asking for too much.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Wait we need backups? Well here we go.

Breloom- Technician w/ Mach Punch, Bullet Seed, Spore, Low Sweep

Starmie- Natural Cure w/ Surf/Scald, Thunderbolt, Psychic, Ice Beam/Recover

Typhlosion- Flash Fire w/Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Solar Beam, HP Rock

Rhyperior- (Lead) Sturdy w/ Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Rock Blast, Dragon Tail

okay dokie i have a lot to address mainly the abilities thing

ok on that its this i has person does not know all the effects of a lot of the abilities so i really don't know if i could write them and then there are some abilities that make no sense in a story perceptive which is the reason why i have not actually asked for abilities my self and there are a lot of abilities that i didn't even knew where abilities like tinted leans or multiscale i literally did not even know those existed so i really can't use abilities that i know nothing about so really the only abilities that i can use are ones that i know which are the most common ones from at least third gen is where i know most of my abilities from so therefore if the ability is based of of a game mechanic i really can't use it because it makes no sense in a story i hope that makes sense it hard to explain but i will try to because there are know turns in a story battle abilities that use turns don't really make sense so basically you can't think of the battles in the story like the battles in the games ask me if you have trouble understanding it but right know i really don't need abilities though the points kind of mot given most of you all ready have given me your teams abilities.

teh reason i asked for move sets was to get the feel of the role each pokemon plays in battle

or second king D its fine if you want to switch out ditto but the pokemon needs to be from your backups or another first gen one. i also don't really need to much info fro your backups just enough so i could have them in a battle at a point.

lunar it would work for your character to be a rival if your character was not ten years older then mine i want the rivals to be around the same age as my character because it makes sense for rivals to be around the same age. i am guessing if your character is younger it messes up somethings about him right?

Jerome a main character is the character is the characters that the story follows a major character(which is what your character may become)is a character who has an impact on the story but the story does not follow them so you really won't need backup pokemon. i am sorry if i miss lead you.

the idea of a character dieing was just an idea to see if people would react badly to it. i don't know if it will or will not happen or to who i would happen to.

and yes color each time i think i know how the story will work out someone gives me an idea or character that can change it a lot and i agree i wish there was a roleplay section somewhere on the form(though after i get a few chapters i might make a topic for a roleplay game just to see what will happen if i do)

Edited by rustytengo

yay i'm so glad u said or another first gen one because there is a pokemon i forgot to add to my character and i woudl have been sad had u left it at from my back ups lol my new 6th main party member will be a hitmonchan named flow (it's a girl) rarity is now demoted to back up pokemon

flow's move set is bullet punch sky uppercut fire punch and ice punch

and i'll get her at teh fighting dojo in fusia city she'll be named flow because she will like music and be well known for her speed and rythmic dodges ^^

I suppose I'll join in even though I can't have a Minccino (qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq)

Name: Jory Robertson

Hometown: Fuschia City

Family: Has a mother and father who are still living in Fuschia City. His brother is off on his own journey in Johto and is 20. He has a healthy relationship with everyone in his family, but he and his brother are particularly close. He is just starting his journey because he wanted to finish high school before traveling.

Appearance: Stands at about 5'9" (1.75m). He is rather slim (145 lbs) but athletic, with blond hair and blue eyes. His nose is slightly longer than normal. Often seen with a pair of black aviator sunglasses with silver frames either on his eyes or dangling from his shirt, he wears an orange t-shirt with a shallow-v-neck and a pair of slim-fit jeans. Jory wears black Converse high-tops. He carries a green and yellow backpack. In colder weather he opts for a black pea coat with an orange scarf and gloves.

Hobbies: Reading books, climbing trees, and sleeping.

Habits: Often spaces out. Flirts with people (male and female) without really realizing it. Is very stubborn.

Personality: A bit of a flirt who really enjoys meeting new people and seeing new places. Is kind of lazy, but if something really needs to get done he makes sure it happens. Very intelligent and good in a stressful situation, but acts goofy often, causing people to think he's stupid. He nicknames all of his Pokemon and puts a lot of thought into names because he believes that a name has a lot of power. He also places a high value on sentient life and will defend those who cannot defend themselves. He also loves trivia.

Team:

- Nefertiti (Nidorina / Nidoqueen)- His first Pokemon, caught for him by his brother Mitchell. She shares a lot of traits with Jory but is a ferocious fighter.

- Sailor (Seel / Dewgong)- Jory found an injured Seel at the beach in Fuschia City. He rushed the Pokemon to a doctor and Sailor voluntarily entered one of Jory's Poke Balls after he recovered.

- Robin (Spearow / Fearow)- the first Pokemon Jory caught by himself, she is rather skittish and mistrustful of new people.

- Ali (Kakuna / Beedrill)- fast and vicious, he never likes anyone (including Jory).

- Bushido Joe (Gloom / Vileplume)- a very solemn, efficient Pokemon. Excels at physical attacking, but his Sludge Bomb is deadly.

- Augustus (Tauros)- acquired just before battling Koga, Jory found Augustus in the Safari Zone and gained his trust by defending an injured warden from the herd. Jory caught Augustus with a Safari Ball while he was eating bait.

- Corona (Eevee)- she is the last addition to Jory's team. Acquired in Saffron City as a stray caught by Jory, she is a little standoffish and seeks to intimidate other Pokemon despite her small size but is actually very sweet.

-Also caught- Cancer (Krabby), Gnawrles (Raticate), Oozma (Grimer), Tanto (Cubone / Marowak), Lashes (Tentacool), Hardbody (Geodude)

Trade: Do I really think this Pokemon is happy with me? Do I think the other trainer's would be happy with me?

Reactions to Leaders / Important People:

-Brock- he's a total bro, let's just hang out.

-Misty- ermehgerd cutie alert (totally lovestruck)

-Lt. Surge- This guy needs to be taught a lesson in humility by someone as awesome as me.

-Erika- she's pretty, I guess, but her gym is kinda sexist.

-Koga- I've known this guy since I was a kid, but that doesn't mean I'll go easy on him!

-Sabrina- What a bitch. She's not as cool as Misty <3

-Blaine- Oh my sweet Arceus I love trivia too!

-Giovanni- This guy? Wasn't he on the news because he's a FUCKING FELON?

-Lorelei- I'm digging the whole nerdy librarian thing, but isn't she a bit full of herself?

-Bruno- Broooooooooo

-Agatha- What a sweet old bitty. I'll just CRUSH HER IN BATTLE.

-Lance- Woah... This guy radiates power. Finally, the challenge I've been looking for.

-Falkner- I get the feeling I'm gonna steamroll this guy >.>

-Bugsy- A fellow bug nerd! Hooray~

-Whitney- Ew. She's so girly >.>

-Morty- He's cool, I guess.

-Chuck- as a martial artist, I can appreciate his training.

-Jasmine- She'll be a tough nut to crack, and cute to boot <3

-Pryce- this dude is old and wise, but I also have experience with Ice-types.

-Claire- She's a powerful trainer, but I know I can beat her.

-Will- I'm gonna think real hard about beating you in my mind's eye and stuff.

-Karen- We'll see whose Dark-types are more powerful.

Legendary Pokemon: Defeat it in battle, then be an honorable opponent and help it recover.

Eeveelution: Umbreon. It suits Corona perfectly.

A little backstory: Jory had a super normal life. Aside from the usual high school drama, he's been very fortunate. However, he knows that in order to better understand the world he has to see it, and what better way than with his beloved Nidorina, Spearow, and Seel by his side? Normally he'd pass on taking Ali, but he doesn't want to leave his parents with a vicious Bug Pokemon roaming the house.

well i thank you Jory for the character though i am currently full on characters i even changed the name of the topic so people would know that i am not in need of characters right now.

oh and Acquiescence even i am no quite sure on the plot because it always changes for me as the story goes on.

and pwb you can add a character later as long as its really just for your character development or if people die.

So to Ame or any one is there a way to get ride of these bot post on this I really don't like them being on this. Please and thank you.

Thank you omnipotent authoriy figure for getting rid of the bot.

Edited by rustytengo

so anyway ignore the post of me complaining about a bot that what happens when i wake up and see stuff like that i don't like bots.

Vergil the reason i have not said anything well most of the people don't know where i will end up putting them in the story though the one thing i need from you is your characters reaction to the main three people(me, King D's character and Rose's)

In happy news i actually got something wrote up well at least for the first chapter now i jsut need to want until my internet stops being stupid so i put it up.(still need to type up as well and send it to my friend so he can look it over you know edit it because trust me i need that) so with luck and nothing to interesting on youtube i will have something up by October. which kind of leads up to this point what do you all think would be the best way for me to get it up to read i was thinking of getting an account at fanfiction.net and putting it up there and putting a link for you guys can go to it if any one has a better idea please tell me.

and that about does it anything else hmm... nope any who y'all have fun time doing what ever it is y'all do.

Edited by rustytengo