Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

So I am planing on trying to write a pokemon fanfic but the thing is I really need characters because i dislike using the player characters from the games and the characters from the anime so if any of y'all have a character i can use put them(put them like how i put mine) here the story going to be in Kanto so please keep them from there so mainly 1st gen though if a pokemon got an evolution in later gens it can be used i am hoping to go though Johto if i can so 2nd gen works to depending when you would want them in the story so i mainly need two or three rivals (there starter are Eevee, Squirtal and Charmander) and villains and just trainers to battle thoughout the story and at the ends also battles and the pokemon league will be like the anime . the characters are usually the reason why anything i try writing dies i will try to use any character i get so thanks everyone for at lest reading this. so anyway I here is the main character

Name: Josh Elders

Age( around the same age for rivals anyone else can be whatever):17

Hometown(any towns from the the games or anime):Blackthorn City

family(list if your character has any connections to any gym leader Kanto though Johto) : his dad though he has no clue where he is and Claire is like an older sister to him and he calls Lance Gramps because its funny to him

Appearance: About 5'10'' thin has blue eye , short and messy dark blond hair, light skin

wares rimless(only the bottom has no rim) glasses a green(like john deer green) hooded sweatshirt with a red shirt under it, dark blue jeans, white socks and blue and black tennis shoes

Personality: he is very lethargic and does not act to rash on most things but he has is times when lets his impulses habits get the better of him. he talks with a sarcastic tone to his voice most of the time mainly because he not serious about most things. he very smart but acts like an idiot so most people tend to underestimate him if they battle him because he thing that makes no sense to most people like using a magikard in battle

Hobbies: sleeping, eating food mainly sweets likes reading and the quiet

Habits: tends to space out well walking some times, is usually eating some form of candy or sweet if he has some

Team(put what your full team will be here no legendarys please and only one shiny per person): right now he will have his starter bulbasaure (Bruiser) a shiny pidgey (Goldilocks) and Magikarp (9,001)

the evil team in this is know as Team Horizon there goal is to subjugate all pokemon under them as slaves and they are very cult like

if you want you can list how your character reacts in common scenarios from the game, show, or manga and to any other character here

if any one wants for there own story they can use my character if they wish

ps any ideas or feedback for the story helps to

Pss if i get any thing wrote i will post a link here or something

Edited by rustytengo

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never mind this i wont be able to write it any way my house got broke into and my computer and most of my gaming stuff was stolen that even means my data for reborn is gone to unless i can get my stuff back

Edited by rustytengo

Wow, shitty luck. Sorry to hear that.

thanks i know horrible luck anyway though i decided that i will just get over it and use the energy that i would be using to moop around to do something interesting like writing even if i have to use pencil and paper

i know u'll probablysyay no but i've always wanted to be acharacter in a story so instead of putting info about a character can i put info about me? ^^ (altered slightly to exist in the pokemon world ofcourse)

in general i have no problem with given my character is some what based of me the only thing is i would not want to make you mad by having your character do some that you would not do so best thing i can say is that it is fine if you do but give me how you would react in some common scenarios that happen in the games and show

ok then

Name- Dwayne Hernandez

age- 19

gender- male

Hometown- viridian city

Family- he lives alone with his family living off in sinnoh (if your wondering why i have my family off in sinoh it's in hopes that if u ever decide to let non kento poke's in your story i can have a lucario lol yes i know u probably won't but i'm putting this anyway >.> )

personality- he's a loyal but also kinda clingy to those close to him and he is hesitent to let his best friend (his starter a female charmander named flame) into any battles were she is at a disadvantage (water types electric types more experianced trainers) he is also a bit of a brock trying to get with all women he meets just with more self control (and please don't make me go after any bitchy girls thsi character is supposed to reflect my dream me to w.e extent u allow it and i don't go after any women who angers me or mistreats me) and when he gets the chance he will almost always try to play the hero butting his nose where it doesn't belong if he thinks something is up

hobbies- collecting badges training with his team eating hitting on women who seem nice

Team- Main 6 first- Flame the charmander (must be a charizard at the end of your story) Eve the eevee (renamed jolt when she touches a thunderstone) Rocky the butterfree (named after the boxer since he's an underdog in the pokemon kingdom if u don't want it named after a real life under dog feel free to think of a better underdog name for butterfree) kingd the nidoking Squirts the squirtle (refuses to evolve) and lil miss puff (a jigglypuff with great psychic power) other pokemon he will rarely be seen using are a shiny female ditto that transforms into pokemon's shiny forms and thus was seen to many as a failure as a ditto he named her rarity a pikachu named sonic (his electric type before obtaining jolt) a lapras anmed amy (how he travels to cinibar and other surf exclusive locations) and a jynx named rose

situational actions-

challanged by a more experianced trainer (elite 4 or championi) he'd be hesitent but he'd try his best flame or butterfree would help boost his confidence before the battle

asked to trade away his pokemon- refuse my pokemon are my freinds and they will stay with me throughout my entire journy

offered a position as a gym leader or elite 4 (yes i knwo this is n't a game or anime thing but it is a manga thing so i figured i'd put it) refuse anything other then champion since elite 4 and gym leaders don't travel as often

a teammate dies (again based off mangas lol) lay to rest at pokemon tower don't battle for a while

meet the evil team- HERO TIME!

asked to choose a starter- charmander all the way!

pokemon are in danger- id' attempt to retreet (sorry dont' know how to spell that right) unless it's a pokemon battle

choosing what to evolve eevee into- i find the 3 stones and lay them out infront of eve letting her choose

meet a ledgendary- time to test me and flame's strength

sorry i forgot appearance didn't i? well u can see my outfit of choice in my pic <- height 5ft 10 weight- 167 lbs no one knows what his eyes look like since he always wears shades african american short black hair usually with a hat over it the only time the hat is off is when he's indoors (gyms are excluded) will sometimes be seen with rocky the butterfree resting on his shoulder similure to how pikachu is sometimes seen riding ash's shoulder

it sounds good the only thing is i was planing for the characters to only have one of the three starters in there team(eevee fine given it has a lot of evolutions) its just for the characters teams feel different and give more pokemon the spotlight that i can

the only things that i can think if needing to know is how your character reacts to mine and a reason why a 19 year old is just starting a journey

also it may take awhile to write given the computer i manly use got stolen but thats just preference what computer i like using(the one i have been using is really slow at anything) just to let you know i am not the best writer i just do it for fun

also just to make posts easier you can edit any post u make by clicking the edit on the bottom of a post (dont worry it took me awhile to find it to)

but thanks for posting it means a lot to at least have someone wanting to read it

and if you have any other character they are welcomed too

Edited by rustytengo

even if i can just edit past posts i'm still gonna make new posts just so u get the email letting u know i posted >.> anyway.... why he is starting his journy at such a late age? he got bored with just working a mondane job in viridian and decided to go about his dream of becoming a pokemon champion

how he'd react to your character? he'd stick around him as often as possible since his lazy nature and being younger makes him feel superio i supose my character would end up being your character's bestie and or rival

oh and if i can only have one starter as sad as that is get rid of squirts and replace him with rarity in my main team

reaction to brock- he refuses to battle brock because he's afraid flame will get hurt as u can see this obviously causes problems for him lol

reaction to misty- same reaction he had to brock

reaction to lt. surge- wow this guy looks cool o.o i must become better then him!

reaction to erica- thinks she's beautiful and as a result flirts with her and doesn't use flame in her match so he doesn't hurt her pokemon to badly

reaction to sabrina- finds her beautiful and refuses to use rocky against her this time less for protecting her pokemon and more to just show off

reaction to koga- no reactions similure to lt. surge i guess.... this guy is kinda cool... must beat him

reaction to blane- i'm extreamly fired up for that battle seeing as me and blane both started off with fire pokemon

reaction to giovvani- so....... if i beat u can i have team rocket?.....

reaction to lorelie- <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 flame and jolt won't participate in the battle flame because i don't want her hurt jolt because as usual gotta show off for the pretty lady

reaction to bruno- this guy looks though he'd be rival material if i didn't know lance was the big shot

reaction to agetha- bad mouth oak again and me and flame won't hesitate to crush u >.>

reaction to lance- i see lance as an unoffical rival to me since a rival is simply somoen u want to be better then and to my knowlage lance is the best of the best

reaction to falkner- assuming i meet hi mafter i've gone thrugh kanto i refuse to use any pokemon other then rocky and flame time to see who has the superior flying types!

reaction to bugsy- .ask for a 1 on 1 battle so i can show rocky's superiority

reactioni to whitney- finds her cute and hits on her at this point in the story i'm assuming u'd give my character some ark where he gets over his fear of using flame but he still tries not to let flame face milktank directly because of roll out

reaction to morty- i aint scared of no ghost (no other reaction really)

reaction to chuck- my charizard is stronger hten all yoru fighting types combined! lets do this!

reaction to jasmine- omg she's so cute she looks young but i odn't care omg omg omg omg <3333333333333333333333333333333 ...... completely and utterly dumbfounded when such an adorable girl uses a steelix having half expected her ot nly use cute pokemon or something oh and how could i forget hte flirtaiton ther always has to be flirtation lol ^^

reaction to price- are u an ice blaine?.... no seriously are u an ice blaine? u look like an ice blain x.x

reaction to claire- beautiful <3 i'll have to smack her around with charizard to impress her (if she pulls what she did in the game saing u have to go to that dragons den place or w.e it was called) go the fuck off on her reminding her i just kicked her ass and pointing out that i'm superior to her fucking bitch >.> accept your loss!

reaction to will- psychic types again...... fml.....

reaction to bruno- your the member of 2 elite fours? o.o u must be the ultamite bad ass dude......

reaction to koga- wow so u've become a member of hte elite 4? congradulations ^^ um... i hope i don't ruin you mood by beating u......

reaction to karin- hot..... hot....so hot... hey wanna go on a date after i kick your ass? ^^

reaction to lance- you again? fine i'll prove once in for all who the best trainer is!

ok thanks for all that it helps alot if you have anything you want to add feel free to do that

and with the johto gym they will be after Kanto but going anime here and basically restating characters team (cant choose the same type starter as your Kanto but thatts going to be awhile tell i get there)

if i have to get a new team for jhoto thats fine i guess but flame stays since cyntiquil is the only jhoto starter i like and u just said i can't get a jhoto starter of the same type the rest of my jhoto main 6 will be a togepi (hopefully she becomes a togekiss at some point) named hope a chinchou (hopefully to evolve into a lanturn) named sparks a hericross named johnny a mistravous named missy and a nocktowl named Brave back up pokes that aren't part of my main 6 are a flaffy named fluffy a miltank that i will name whitney for obvious reasons and a scizor named jasmine i'm half tempted to have a crush naming gimick and get a kingdra named claire >.> lol

well i have not paned that far in the story yet knowing me that may end up changing depended how the story goes for all i know i may use new characters and have the ones from Kanto doing something else in Johto or make them like Red in the game

and if you happen to know anyone who wants a character in a story let them know i am always open for new characters

and if you have an idea for a character for the story let me know i will try to fit any i get in the story at some point

Edited by rustytengo

hey josh question do u want your story to be like a plain and simple kind of naritave or some deep shit htat like explores hte psycy or however u spell that... of the characters because i was thinking of a way that i could be more helpful to u and i thought to my self hey self.... you realize your reasoning for your character starting your journy sucked right? and your gonna end up ruining joshes story and i was like self... u got a point but how do i fix it? then i'm like well self u could just base it off of your real life use of pokemon games? then i'm like what do u mean self? and then my self is like well the first pokemon game u actually beat was dimond and u atribute your sucess to your lucario pulling some pikachu like shit beating an opponent u know it shouldn't have i'm like ya self go on? and then u lost the game like a prick after dubbing that lucario your best friend >.> fuck u self whats your point! well what if your character was a past sinnoh championi who won thanks to his best friend lucairo but his lucairo either died or ran away from him crushing him and making him leave his home vowing to never battle again until a cute charmander he was helping prof oak take care of gave him the strength to try to be a pokemon master once again? self... your a genius.... lets pitch this idea to josh!

Curses you found my one weakness a good back story!!! I actually really do like that idea not only does it flesh out your character some more it also gives some insight to why your character is how he is like why he refuses to let his pokemon fight in a battle where they are out matched and such. The reason why you have not seen much on my characters back story is because of plot. To answer the question i really have not set the tone was hoping that i would get a few more characters and set the tone on how they are though it will not be really kiddy there will be some darker stuff in it though i not that good of writer so that stuff wont be like it is in reborn i will leave stuff like that to Ame but i am planing to have some more adult things in it then the games.. ok that really does not answer the question hmm... its probably will be alot like a narrative well exploring the character as well like why they do things and the way they act theres a reason why i have my character list like how he is know he will grow though the story right now he is not a hero or cares to be one like i said alot about him is plot. hope that helps. right now though i am really hoping for some more characters at least one. (hopefully a girl)

Hey there, mind if I jump in as a character? I'd love to read this, by the way

Name: Rose Torres

Hometown: Vermillion City

Family: Lived with mother prior to starting journey, father is a company owner in Unova and can only see the family when in Kanto on business. Has a younger sister that has already been on her journey for awhile. Couldn't start at the regular time due to being very sickly.

Appearance: 5ft 3in, 98 lbs, reddish-brown wavy hair and green eyes with freckles. Wears a blue crop top, black sarong with blue flower print, light black and blue jacket, and sandals to help keep from passing out in the heat of the day. Black bandana used to keep head from burning. Uses a black Pokeball holster, though has a necklace for her Blastoise's Pokeball. Small item bag is slung around waist. (see user picture for more details)

Hobbies: Reading books, sleeping

Habits: Refuses to admit when tired, often focuses to where she can't hear anything

Personality: Not the kind to come up and introduce herself. A bit introverted, prefers to sit back and listen than talk and engage. Very private, only really opens up to close friends. Once known a bit better, very easy going, pacifist, and never says anything bad about others. Gets along better with guys than girls, believes girls cause too much unnecessary drama. Doesn't believe in giving nicknames to Pokémon, but loves them like family nonetheless. Can come up with odd, unique strategies. Looks 12, and hates when people say it aloud.

Team: Blastoise (a gift from her father, Squirtle had been with her since she was 10, waiting like she was to go on a journey)

Pidgeot (first Pokémon captured, fiercely loyal)

Alakazam (traded for her previous Pokémon, a Butterfree. listens but doesn't completely trust)

Arcanine (understands when Rose is having health issues, allows her to ride to the next town if too tired)

Gengar (moved into her house after she left, when coming back to Vermillion she catches it)

Persian (given to her when her sister found out she could start her journey)

Reactions: Experienced trainer- let's do our best. this is a learning experience no matter what

Trade- *Pokémon in question* what do you think? would this help you grow?

Offered gym leader/elite four/champion position- I'm honored, but I can't accept. It's not fair to my Pokémon.

Teammate dies- Revenge.

Choose starter- Decline politely, explain about Squirtle

Pokémon in danger- Retreat. If unable, protect them with her own body if need be

Eevee evolution- let Eevee decide

Meet legendary- Heal/do what is required to help (they don't appear just because, right?) and then request a battle

Your character- Guarded, as with all others she meets, until you're known better

Gym leader reactions/affiliation: Brock- No, I won't date you (should he have the womanizing personality). Let's battle *so I can leave...*

Misty- I admire you. Please, let's battle! (idolizes Misty in a sense because of how strong she is)

Lt. Surge- I'M NOT 12! GRRR, IT'S ON! (based on how Lt. Surge calls everyone 'baby' and all that)

Erika- *cough, cough* Could we maybe battle outside? (not a fan of perfume)

Koga- Your trapdoors hurt... I'm ready to go when you are

Sabrina- Ok, what you do is way cooler than I previously thought. I won't take you lightly! (thought the telekinesis was an illusion)

Blaine- Boy, it's hot in here... (slight issue with heat, can't believe that a volcano was actually used for a gym)

Giovanni- Argh, can you please take the goon squad and get out of Kanto? I'm tired of seeing you lot

Lorelei- Pleasure. I hope that my team is ready for the ultimate test

Bruno- You're the next? Awesome, I'm ready when you are

Agatha- Can't you leave your past with Oak where it belongs? I'm kinda here for a battle... -.- (doesn't want to hear about endless female drama that should be long gone)

Lance- I've heard many things about you. It's a privilege to battle you (star-struck that she's standing in front of someone famous, nervous, and battle ready)

Falkner- Oh. Now I see why people get aggravated with flying types (gets annoyed after dealing with constant aerial bombs from his Pokémon)

Bugsy- I'd like to give my full team a work out. 6v6 ok with you? (had a week long medical stint, wants to get her team back in shape)

Whitney- ... ... ...why is everything so pink TT.TT (cannot stand the color pink. absolutely hates it for no good reason)

Morty- I haven't faced a ghost type trainer in awhile... This should be fun

Chuck- You're so lucky that you can control your body the way you do (slightly envious of his ability to train, and hates her health)

Jasmine- Steel type... I haven't faced many, but I hope that I succeed (won't show it, but slightly unnerved of the unknown)

Pryce- You remind me of someone... And does it have to be fr-fr-frigid in here? (believes Pryce reminds her of an uncle that she loved, and hates the cold)

Claire- Do you have to be so rude? Calm down, I just want a fair battle (can't stand arrogance)

Will- I guess we can begin when you're ready (finds it odd that Sabrina is the more gifted psychic and yet isn't on the Elite 4)

Bruno- ...do I have to fight you again? (doesn't see the point of having already beat him once, only to have to fight him again)

Koga- Seriously? I have the badge I won from you. (still can't see the point)

Karen- Dark types, should be fun. (excited that she can face someone new, and that it's a type specialty she doesn't know too well as well)

Lance- ... ... ...why? Just why? (again, fighting someone she already fought doesn't make sense to her, especially if she beat him)

thank you both Rose and King D for the characters and ideas(hopefully King D did not pressure you into giving a character Rose thats not nice at all) anyway hopefully i can write a good story for y'all to read. only question i have is your pokemon you get them all in there first stage if not i need to know what stage you get them in right and around where you catch them at well technically thats two anyway.

you where right Rose legendarys do not appear for no reason i have a plan for them and Brock will be the Brock we all know and love

So thus three souls who have meet by a coincidence have there fates intertwined. A Empty Wanderer, a Disillusioned King, and a Strangled Rose there story is one of adventure, mystery, and of danger. Will this three souls change the world or will the world change them? That is to be seen.

Nice XD Nah, King D didn't pressure me at all. He just told me that you were looking for characters, and said I should check it out.

All are first form Pokémon except for Alakazam and Gengar, unless there's some sort of evolution item for them. Otherwise, Kadabra is traded for a Butterfree, and evolves as a trade evo, and then Haunter is traded with a close friend and then back again. If there is an evolution item for trade evolutions, then they're received first stage.

Squirtle is with me from the beginning, and isn't given by Prof. Oak.

Pidgey is found on the way to Viridian.

Caterpie (temp) is found in Viridian Forest.

Growlithe is befriended in Pewter, captured at Mt. Moon.

Gastly/Haunter is found in home in Vermillion.

Meowth is sent by her sister when her sister finds out that she can start her journey, obtained in Celadon.

Abra/Kadabra is obtained when Butterfree is traded in Fuschia.

Edited by Rosesong

a dillusional king? .... fuck u...... anyway.... how i met each pokemon and what stage? ok as usual main 6 first

Flame is given to me by oak after i decide to start a new journey eve is found in the streets of cerulion homeless and adopted by me rocky is befriended in the viridian forest as a butterfree he seems oddly friendly to me and i respect him despite him being a bug type do to my natural liking of hte pokemon butterfree i capture it as i'm leaving the forest and use it's spores and psychic powers to beat brock king d is met as a nidoran infront of mount moon (since that is where u find it in the games) it starts offf with the name d becomes prince d when he's a nidorino and is dubbed king d when he becomes nidoking My favorite shiny is rapidash/ponyta due to their cool blue flames idk where u want rapidash/ponyta to be found but wherever they are thats where my gimicky shiny ditto Rarity is found and it's found copying a ponyta or rapadash so i don't realize it's a ditto till after i caught it i then find out it's shunned and i quickly decide to make it a key player in my team fuck u haters and Miss jiggs is met at mount moon but similure to the anime jigglypuff she follows me around without me capturing her she will save us with her psychic powers on occasion and she will be offically caught when i have to fight sabrina ok now for secondary poke's that i sometimes use pikachu is met in cerulia (ya i know the yare supposed to be found in viridian forest but i'm trying to spread out my capturing) it will be picked on by some kids at nugget bridge and me and flame will protect it pikachu ends up being hte forefront pokemon against misty lapras will be seen when we need to travel to sinibar and don't have a way to get their i'd have rocky fly out to it and convince it to come over to us then after hitching a ride with it i capture it as a back up when facing blane jynx is a gift i'll get from a cute girl who finds her ugly

oh and on another note i jsut remembered u said u wanted examples of what we'd do in certain situations from game and anime but i just remembered in the anime brock and misty do take vacations from their gyms and in the game koga gets replaced at one poitns so here are reactions if i have to fight brock's dad misty's sisters or jasmine while in kento for some reason

brock's dad- ..... is a one on one battle fine? (because again don't want flame in a match where she is at a disadvantage)

misty's sisters- u girls are hot... but u have the combined iq of a rock..... should i hit on u or send u to a highschool to learn something? >.> (if misty's sisters are cerulin's gym leaders when we get there i'll have no problem using flame since htey seem like fucking idiots)

jasmine- aww so cute ^^ i almost feel bad that Flame is gonna rape your team ^^

ok first of all King D i said Disillusioned not delusional it has a different meaning disillusioned means something like not seeing the world ideally anymore given your character went though a lost of a close friend it fits him like how Rose is the Strangled Rose because of her sickness mine the Empty Wanderer because of his list fullness or lethargically personality not delusional which means something like seeing the world not how it is and in your own ideal way or something like that it was a play on the characters

second what exactly are Miss jiggs powers like can you give me a example

third Rose does your character catch any more or is that all of her pokemon

finally thanks to both of you that helps a lot into having some things happening in the story

also because there are three fossils we can each have one i will let you to take first picks an i will have the one that is not chosen