Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

oh ok sorry i htought u were calling me dilusional i've had quite a few poepe insult me over my unoriginal nick name so i thought tahts waht u ment >.> my bad....

jiggs powers are well.... tms she knows psychic when we meet her and she learns blizard thunder and fire blast late in our journy but her main power is her overly powerful psychic attack

i'd like kabuto pwease i was originally gonna say areodactyle but it makes no sense for me to use it since i already ahve a charizard lol n ow one of u can get a flyer ^^

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a Primeape, found as a Mankey and sometimes switched in to give Persian a break when it's at a major disadvantage. Electabuzz that was met at the PowerPlant, also occasionally swapped in to help. Vileplume, found as an Oddish outside of Saffron in dire need of treatment and in rotation as well. Marowak, caught as a Cubone in Lavender that had just lost its mother and was in need of a family, on rotation.

I'd like Omanyte please^^

oh i just realized somethign u said something about my character not seeing the world idealy please odn't turnihim into an emo or some negative person >.> he's only supposed to fear putting flame in disadvantage battles 'm sorry if i ruined your vision or something but keep in mind i wanted this to be my dream version of myself so i dn't want him to be some emo or something lol if u want him to be negative the only things i'm negative about are my veiws of myself (wtich can work with my character since lucario died or ran away lol) and how fucked up and undeserving to live bullies are lol

ok thanks you two i kind of surprised me the two fossils you guys choose where the ones that i would of given your characters if it was up to me

and King D i had no plan to turn your character into an emo a good example of disillusioned is well when i have always felt safe at my house but once it got robbed it felt unsafe especially my room where my stuff got stolen from i could not even sleep in to for about five days so thats kind of what i was getting at with that

also which of the three legendary birds do you two like the most if i would guess for Rose its probably Articuno and King D is Moltrase

i just realized a few more good ideas i have in my head but before i give out my shit ideas first lemme fix the fact that i never gave a reaction to rose

reaction to rose- hmmm a cute fragile chick with tots of skin showing welp every king needs a hot queen ^^

ok now for ideas idea 1- i noticed rose said she see's no need to name her pokemon well i think pokemon deserve that unique touch so what if my character has his own name for each of roses's pokemon ^^ her squirtle is squirts her persian is mittens her gengar is nightmare her alakazam is braniac her pidgey is ace (random fun fact ace was the name of my starraptor when i was in sinnoh) caterpie is pebbles (dwayne saw her caterpie as a possible love intrest for his butterfree and figured hey if htey got close so would their trainers hehe and as such gave her caterpie a name that fits with rocky) growleth is spike electabuzz is wannabe because dwayne is certain jolteon is the ultamite in electric pokemon her marrowac is son (because i noticed rose said her reason for getting it was so it would have a family and since i'm a flirt obviously i'd make her baby my son) her manky is porkers thanks to it's nose her oddish is oddy her ormanyte is poser because again my fossil is better speaking of witch my kabuto soon to be kabutops is named blade

the other idea i had is combinations what do i mean by that? well smart trainers have special combinatison they will do for example

jiggs- heat seaking death ball! (she uses roll out and uses psychic to help her chase down the pokemon i'm attacking usually used to hit flying types when airborn)

jolt- electric spikes (pin needle in combination with thunderbolt)

rocky- dream dust (silver wind combined with sleep powder an obvioulsy deadly combination)

also i realized umight want to know our pokemon's final move sets so here ya go

flame- flame thrower blast burn shadow claw and dragon pulse (i was gonna give it fly but i just realized this is a story fuck hms lol)

rocky- sleep powder silver dust dream eater and psybeam (if your wondering why not psychic well it's a story... fuck videogame stats...)

miss puff- psychic roll out hyper voice sing

jolt- thunder bolt double kick quick attack and pin missle)

rarity- transform transform transform and transform

king D- mega horn earthquake surf and strength (if strength doesn't exist then seismac toss)

if u want hte final move sets for the back ups too just ask

i like your ideas King D but we should let Rose have a say given its her character's pokemon and i agree screw HMs its a story why do pokemon need a CD to teach them what they do naturally like fly i have never been much of a fan of the meta part of the game especially if its a story i would switch surf for Water Pulse on nidoking as well given i have never seen surf in the anime as an attack and though the stories i have read i have never found a good reason for TMs outside of the game mechanics

i am guessing that the wynut is a emoticon on the site not sure how to do it though

surf is a move in the show hte pokemon rides a massive titlewave and i have to ask rose to call her pokemon by inccorect names? lol ok rose u ok wit hmy character nicknaming your pokemon even though they aren't really nick named

my guess is that Rose likes the color blue in general

i think most women like Articuno because of the three its the one thats looks the most eloquent(its a pretty bird)

also though my thinking with gym battles if i have all three characters battle each gym that probably would get boring to both read and write and was wondering if you two have any ideas for character getting the badges other then battling (it happens in the show on occasion)

second nether of you said how you would react to Koga's daughter Janne(or however you spell that)given i might use her for something i thought i should ask

third so any of your guys family members have names(given that Rose said that she got her mewoith for her sister i was wondering)

finally rereading what i put for the my team of bad guys Team Horizon i kind of reminded me of team Plasma in a way i was wondering if you guys had a though or not on them (also need some goon pokemon for the goons of the team i am thinking of Sperrow and Voltorb and somthing else i want to stay away form what team rocket used in the game for the most part because i have a plan for them as well)

also if there is something you would like to see just tell me and i will see what i can do

i did give my reaction to koga's daughter but since u didn't pay attention i'll put it again lol her name is jasmin and my reaction to her is hmmm ur cute hope u don't get mad when flame crushes u sweety ^^ since u didn't see my reaction to her u probably also missed my reaction to brock's father and misty's sisters if u choose to use them witch was brocks father- no reaction really and misty's sisters- you girls are hot... but also kinda dunce..... not sure if i should hit on u or send u back to elementry school >.> and my character would have no problem using flame in the battle if it's misty's sisters and not her ok then now for ways for us to get the badges if u use misty's sisters and say that misty is with ash at the time we can have a 3 on 3 match with them in erica's gym rose can have to earn the badges for all of us since erica doesn't let men into her gym and with giovani u could have all 3 of us have to work together to take down mewtwo as for family... i dont' want any of my family mentioned in the story

i did see your post on those characters though i am quite sure her name is janne(or some thing close to that) given that they already had a Jasmine in the second gen you know the cute one with the Giant Steelix who goes Clang Clang in her gym speech if you want we can take this up with the almighty wikipedia it knows all

those or some good ideas though anime Erika and game Erika are really different though i think a lot of it is that the other trainers in her gym don't let guys in and Giovanni and mewtwo i have a plan for them like i said there's not just gong to be team Rocket running around this time and its fine if you don't want your family in the story was just curious that's all guess i should say your characters family my character family will be mentioned with in it(though they are nothing like my actually family not even close) that's why i was wondering

i have another idea to help with the repetiative gym battle thing sadly this idea has more to do with jhoto then kanto if i recalll correctly claire trained in osme dragons den place or somethign like that ( i never played 2nd gen games so i appologize if i'm calling it by a way off name) when we aproach her gym someone could tell us she's training at w.e the place is called and we would all go their battling all the trainers and stuff on our way there then when we reach claire she can say something along hte lines of "i'm impressed that u 3 strangers found your way in here so impressed that i'll be nice and cut u a break i'll take on the 2 strongest of u at teh same time if u win i'll give you all my badge" we accept and she ends up challanging the third member of our group saying that she changed her mind and they have to fight her it lessens the amount of battles with clair atleast lol

we could also do a similure thing for sabrina now that i think about it... since i already planned on using miss puffs against sabrina how about when we reach sabrian's gym something happens to make miss puffs have to save us using her psychic attack sabrina is intreagued by the jigglypuff and will say something along the lines of "it would be unwise of me to hold 3 gym battles in a row so how about a deal who is the trainer of that jigglypuff? i will face u and if u win u and your friends can have the marsh badge but if u lose your jigglypuff becomes mine" then i'd turn to jigglypuff saying something along the lines of "so miss jiggs wanna help me put this gym leader in her place?" jigglypuff loves the idea of fighting with me as her trainer and at that moment i'lll capture her and formally challange sabrina for our badges

and this one may be pushing it but perhaps in a similure matter to sabrina we can convince koga to do the same thing only since i single handedly got our marsh badges from sabrina u and rose would end up team battling against koga for our cascade badges

You got me Josh, blue is my favorite color.

Umm... Sister's name would be Tayler. She's kind, always up to date on the newest trends in fashion, and tends to be the tiniest bit VERY superficial.

Reaction to JANINE: Your skills are awesome!! (looks up to her because of the control and skill she has as a ninja)

For gym battles, we can have one person winning the badge on behalf of everyone, like King D said, but what about challenges? Like things from the Orange Islands implemented in unique ways, or just to test morals as trainers?

Team Horizon: In addition to Spearow and Voltorb, what about Diglett, Tentacool, and/or Weedle?

Edited by Rosesong

Right. But a part of that also deals with learning to strategize how pokemon that are weak against the type given can win; it's what gym leaders do when at a type disadvantage. They'd kinda be turning the tables, testing strategy and how someone else would do pulling off what they do. It could help trainers grow immeasurably as well.

Of course, it's only an idea, so it's cool if it's not popular ^^

Edited by Rosesong

Hmm... those are some good ideas i like them it will help with repetitive batting of gyms that i was worried about though with Clair it would most likely be my battle after all Blackthorn City is where my character is form and Clair is like his sister

a two on two battle with koga and his daughter would be a lot of fun to do

so i guess we all are agreed team Horizon will use weedles and tentacools

You both have a good point on the gyms i always though of them as a way to understand the strengths and weakness of a type and how to adapt them to how you like to play

hmm...given my character would probably play a riddle game with Blaine he will probably be the one to handle that

also i think to be fair i will share my full team with you guys so you can see what i use

Bruiser the Venasaure (my starter)

Goldielocks the shiny Pidgeot(first Catch leader of a gang of Pidgey aournd Pallet Town)

9,001 the Gyarados (Where else does one get a magikarp in kanto before mount moon)

Shanks the Arbok (found just being a nuisance to some campers around the exit of mount moon)

Big T the Tauros(During a safari game)

and Screwhead the Magnaton(found stuck to a metal pole near Vermillion city)

in rotation

Pinky The Clefairy caught cause maybe Whitney will leave me alone if i give it to her,,Montana the Onyix/Steelix found chasing us in the rock cave , Cue ball the Sandslash Whitney gave it to me cause she wanted Pinky, and Forge the Magmar found on Cinabar Island, Petey the Areodactyl and finally Artemis The eevee give to me by Bill after the Kanto league

as you can see my character does not catch that many pokemon without a reason

also Rose if your favorite color is blue and you like Sailor moon the going on a stretch here i would guess that your favorite Sailor Scout would either be Mercury or Neptune am i right well there's always a chance that its Saturn she just awesome anyway

Edited by rustytengo