Hey everyone I am going to write a story ( i no longer need characters for now)

rustytengo

ah ok thanks i know most people don't like how i am limiting the pokemon its kind of to just make i easier on me instead of having to go though 600 + pokemon 150 is so much more manageable well 151 with evolutions if they got one it later gens

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joining your story and there's nothing you can do to stop me, except not include me, which is fine *shrives in corner

Character Name:

Hometown: Mirage Island

Family: A mother and a father. She's the only child. Her mother left the day after her tenth birthday saying (josh by your request i can change this) he's going to make the world a better place. For four years she remained on Mirage Island with her father and Lileep, until her father fell ill and for the first time all alone she must go to Pacifidlog Town for some imported secret medicine. When she tried to returned she could no longer find Mirage Island.

Appearance: 5' 6'' Long White/Silver Hair with a red eye and a blue one. Wears

Personality: She can not interact with new people well from being in her house since her birth to the day she had to leave. She's learning to open up better but can't seem to hold up a any conversation. She tends not to capture pokemon since her first experience with a wild pokemon was a wynaut who didn't appreciate having a ball thrown at it. Her first pokemon was a lileep that she got from her mom on her tenth birthday, and was the last thing she got from her. She was told getting all the badges from a certain region would let her find Mirage Island again.

Hobbies: When on Mirage Island, she always takes care of flowers her mother would bring her from the outside.

Habits: Runs away when people surprise her, goes back to Pacifidllog Town when she's not busy to see if Mirage Island is there. Keeps Cradily out when she visits a very populated area.

Team: Cradily ()- first pokemon, bond is close to that of ash and pikachu

Seadra ()- she got from her father to surf and surf back

Wobbuffet()- a random wynaut was friends with her since she was about 12 and let her capture her after evolving

Gloom()-

blanks/moar detail will soon be filled with stuff after I think about it for a while, maybe tomorrow

Edited by personwithbanana9870

o.o i like the new girl her personality is cute and i want to cuddle her........

check my gender, im not lying. plus i love me female characters>male because... why not. if you want to find more pics of my current, type gj-bu (anime she's from) tama(her name). also kingd353, i want to cuddle tama too (reason i put that picture there, for now)

also josh, looking at what you want, can my character have like 1 or 2 gen 3 pokemon, she'll (spoiler) be from the hoenn region.

Edited by personwithbanana9870

yeah you can (preferable one) it is fine for me. i guess it works in the anime characters have ones from other gens sometimes.

and i agree usually female characters are better then male ones. *points to own picture*

Edited by rustytengo

Room for one more?

Name: Kyrin Rio

Hometown, Castelia City, Unova

Family: Father, and Mother. (He's an only child)

Appearance: He stands at around 5"9 with a lean build. Kyrin has an angular face and fair skin with yellow undertones. Layers of black, choppy hair stretch out from the crown of his head like flattened grass and his eyes are of a darker shade of brown. He typically wears a white shirt underneath a sleeveless gray vest and a pair of fitting jeans, but he is almost always seen wearing headphones mounted around his neck.

Personality: He is an increasingly dispirited guy of a placid disposition. As a child of a property development tycoon in Castelia City, he was born into a life of wealth and luxury; therefore, he had never really suffered through adversity in order to get what he wanted. Since he had neither struggled, nor tried in anything, he went through most of his life as an unmotivated student in school until he received his first pokemon. Dissatisfied with how he was spending his life, he decided to throw away everything to back himself into a corner in order to change. While he isn't necessarily spoiled, he's not very familiar with social etiquette and usually comes across to others as a blunt and rude guy. Despite this, however, he's good-natured and treats pokemon with respect. Kyrin is generally tired and worn out despite doing nothing and is a natural pessimist. He does come across as rather taciturn, but he's ready to voice any complaints whenever they come to mind.

Hobbies: Training Pokemon, Resting, and Music

Habits: Often sighs a lot, covers his mouth as he speaks, and rubs his temples when frustrated.

Team:

Elekid -> Electabuzz -> Electivire (starting pokemon)

Shelder -> Cloyster

Growlithe -> Arcanine

Tauros

Hitmonlee

Evee -> Espeon

Alright, here's my character:

Name: Yagami Noir (that's me!)

Hometown: Unknown

Family: Parents have passed away. The only family he has is his younger sister, whom he does not remember and is sadly awaiting his return.

Appearance:

Noir is 5'10", thin, with scarlet eyes, and thick, white spiky hair that flows down his cheeks. His attire is completely compromised of black, with a black singlet and pants and boots on the inside. A dual-sided cape/hood covers his torso and only reveals his arms. Much like my profile picture, for more details, check this: https://www.google.com/search?q=tegami+bachi+noir&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ARsnUpoTwdStB7SqgcgN&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1360&bih=667

Personality:

Noir is secretive, silent, solitary, calculating and cold. While these traits make him seems unfriendly, he is actually very amiable and kind on the inside, and will never hesitate to help those in need. He never lets emotions get the better of him and never succumbs to nerves. He never smiles, the trait of a typical "emo" guy. Noir, however, can prove to be very merciless and ruthless when he does his job, such as kidnapping and deceptions and when he battles. He is also good with guns.He puts all of his Pokemon in Dark Balls (that are slightly modified). He is also very caring towards his Pokemon, and his Pokemon feel the same. He is a skilled Pokemon trainer with a team full of Dark and Ghost types. Although swearing allegiance to Team Horizon, his true intentions are unknown, occasionally sparking the suspicion of other members. He is amnesiac, his former identity being unknown as of the present, although his sister is still looking for him. He was taken in by Team Horizon and named after his dark personality and he was found under a full moon.

Hobbies: Reading, Walking, Writing a diary

Habits: Never smiles, drinks black coffee, always seen alone in the dark

Team:

Bisharp: Noir's most powerful Pokemon, given to him by Horizon's leader 3 years as a Pawniard after his memory loss. Yagami makes combinations of moves to make moves with new names. Bisharp's most powerful move is Oblivion Blade, combined by Swords Dance+Metal Burst+Night Slash. However, Noir rarely uses this move since it requires the user to be at low health or take damage. He's also the closest Pokemon to Noir. Like Solaris, Noir's primary command to Bisharp is "execute".

Since this is supposed to be a Kanto team, I can't really think of what else I'm going to use, since Dark types are quite scarce in Kanto. Since you said you might expand to Johto, maybe you can make me the antagonist there, where I could use gen 4/3/2 stuff (heartgold/soulsilver, unless that doesn't tickle your fancy). Tell me what you require and think is appropriate and I will do what I can.

It seems my characters shared slight similarities with Lunar. Well, I plan to be a semi-antagonist in Horizon, feel free to blend me in the plot as you like, and are the battles going to be like, anime-wise logical? Like Pikachu's Thunderbolt can damage a Ground type which isn't logical. I want to make move combos for my Pokes, but if that's not allowed I'm fine.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

^ looks like someone wasn't paying attention to past posts this story is supposed to take place in kanto and because of this your only allowed 1 pokemon from a higher region your entire team is invalid >.>

Well I plan to be like a semi-antagonist here, not a Trainer so I'm not gonna wander around for a long course of the story. Maybe I will appear much, much later after the Kanto chronicles. I would remodify my team if that is the case. It's just that Kanto's got a severe lack of Dark types. Hehe, I can deal with that.

Also, Lunar had 2 non gen 1 Pokes in his team and nobody complained. I'm not trying to ruin anything or make things go according my way, really.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

Well I plan to be like a semi-antagonist here, not a Trainer so I'm not gonna wander around for a long course of the story. Maybe I will appear much, much later after the Kanto chronicles. I would remodify my team if that is the case. It's just that Kanto's got a severe lack of Dark types. Hehe, I can deal with that.

Also, Lunar had 2 non gen 1 Pokes in his team and nobody complained. I'm not trying to ruin anything or make things go according my way, really.

actually someone did complain.... ok i'm convinced u didn't read all the messages in this forum x.x the authro told him to replace 1 of his future gen poke's with a kanto poke the only acceptions allowed are pokemon who are evolutions of gen 1/2 pokemon

as for making a dark team with just kanto pokemon you're right youcan't the best you can do is a ghost/dark team using gen 1 and 2 pokes a gengar a mistravous an umbreon a sneezle your pawniard and some generec extra pokemon

Here's my character

Character Name: Kiyoko Yuki

Hometown: Mirage Island

Family: A mother and a father. She's the only child. Her mother left the day after her tenth birthday saying she's going to make the world a better place. For four years Kiyoko remained on Mirage Island with her father and Lileep, until her father fell ill and for the first time all alone she must go to Pacifidlog Town for some imported secret medicine. When she tried to returned she could no longer find Mirage Island.

Appearance: 5' 3'' Long white hair with pale skin and a red and a blue eye. Wears a pink t-shirt and short jeans on most occasions.

Personality: She can not interact with new people well from being in her house since her birth to the day she had to leave. She's learning to open up better but can't seem to hold up a any conversation. She tends not to capture pokemon since her first experience with a wild pokemon was a wynaut who didn't appreciate having a ball thrown at it.

Hobbies: When on Mirage Island, she always takes care of flowers her mother would bring her from the outside.

Habits: Runs away when people surprise her, goes back to Pacifidllog Town when she's not busy to see if Mirage Island is there. Keeps Cradily out when she visits a very populated area.

Small Backstory: Her first pokemon was a lileep that she got from her mom on her tenth birthday, and was the last thing she got from her. She was told getting all the badges from a certain region would let her find Mirage Island again.

Team: -Cradily (Petunia)- first pokemon, bond is close to that of ash and pikachu, petunia is her mother's favorite flower

-Seadra (Snober)- she got from her father to surf and surf back, don't really see eye to eye but can get a job done when needed

-Wobbuffet (Ruburt)- a random wynaut was friends with her since she was about 12 and let her capture her after evolving

-Gloom (Dandi)- from her love of flowers she always wanted a vileplume or belossom, but decides to let gloom choose when she's ready

-Houndour (Lucy)- houndour was banned from her gang since she wasn't as ferocious as the other houndours, but soon found Kiyoko and now whenever something threatens Kiyoko, she'll turn into the most ferocious houndour you'll ever see.

-Egg she received from a daycare, says the trainer didn't want it and she seemed like a reliable person

tell me if i should change/add anymore

Thus i have reappeared to stop the arguing.

First off let me say this thank you to Lunar,Noir, Risty, and Pwb for your characters and interest in the story i hope you will enjoy it once i get some thing up for y'all to read.

second on the subject of noir's team i am inclined to agree with King D in that i am trying to keep the pokemon within at least the first gen but that is more for the characters that the story follows(mine, King D's,and Rose's teams) with the characters that are going to be more in the supporting roles i am going to allow the teams to include one pokemon from the third gen up if you want to include one(two if you can make a good case for it) but the rest of the team will need to be made up pokemon from the first two gens as usual i include pokemon that are an evolution of an earlier pokemon such as Electabuzz(1s gen) which evolves into Electivire(4th gen) is fine because they are the same line(baby pokemon are included in that as well). If you need help with the team feel free to ask i am quite sure that most of the people will help out me included.Also just to let people know for now i have no plans for the story past the Johto region(and the plans for that i don't have that well thought out either) so if i where to use a character much later i might end up forgetting about them so i am trying to include them in the story when i can.

and to end this off with please try not to argue and please read other post they will tell you a lot of things especially ones that people edit because they do change things in it. Also King D i actually don't have that much better things to do other then work and working on the story and with Rose's team her save file some how vanished on her so she had to start over.(see reading things that people post in places is a good thing you learn things)

(wait i have four new characters that means i need to think of something clever for them)

josh if u need help thinking of clever roles for the other characters feel free to ask me for help i might not be good at writing detailed stories but i'm decent at makign character roles

Edited by Kingd353

I was referring to the thing i wrote about once i got yours and Rose's characters you remember this thing

So thus three souls who have meet by a coincidence have there fates intertwined. A Empty Wanderer, a Disillusioned King, and a Strangled Rose there story is one of adventure, mystery, and of danger. Will this three souls change the world or will the world change them? That is to be seen.

thats what i am talking about. me being clever.

Edited by rustytengo

King D, I went to play reborn a couple days ago and my save file was nowhere to be found on my computer, it just completely vanished. So I'm having to start over

That sucks, but I like that shiny Ralts... I want it...

Is there any space for another char in this story?

Name : Mellyn Requiem

Hometown : Lavender Town

Family : Deceased.

Appearance : 5' 4", wears a full body length black coat with an open hood, thin black shades pushed down far enough on her nose to show her eyes. Brown skin, shoulder length black hair, and two differently colored eyes, the left is bright green while the right is black.

Personality : She has her own sense of whats right and wrong, which often is far from the "norm".When she encounters something she disagrees with, her first reaction is usually to attack it without hesitation. She hates anyone who mistreats Pokemon, and slow to forgive people in general. She can be a nice person to any who gets close enough to her, and if she considers someone a friend, she'd do anything to protect them. She usually is quiet, but when she starts talking she has a hard time shutting up. The same goes for being serious/silly, once she starts being silly, she wont regain her composure so easily. She loves cheese and any food that has it. And by like, I mean obsession level love. She hates cold weather and is often moody and volatile during colder months. She is is also a very driven and stubborn person, so if she latches onto an idea or goal, she wont let go of it, be the idea/goal good or bad.

Hobbies : Napping, challenging random people to pokemon battles, seeking out sources of cheese based foods, training herself and her pokemon, and reading books on history and myths and anything fact or fiction about the past.

Habits : She tends to be blunt to the point of possibly hurting feelings. She also has a habit of playing with a set of keys. The keys don't open anything, she only has them for the sake of playing around with 'em.

History : Her parents are both dead, the result of a hurricane destroying their house in Lavender Town when she was only 4. Only she and her father's Nidoking survived, the Nidoking having protected her from flying debris. She lived in the wild with Pokemon from that time until her early adulthood, when she tried to rejoin society, and, upon entering a cafe, discovered the wonders of cheese.

Team :

Bastion (Nidoking, Formerly her father's.)

Phantom (Gengar, Met as Gastly in a cave.)

Lute (Crobat, Met in same fashion as Phantom.)

Lenny (Shiny Arbok, met as an Ekans during a fight over a nest full of tasty eggs.)

Doubles( Ditto, started following her one day and refused to leave, she gave in and let him join her group)

Lilly (Vileplume, kinda the opposite of Ditto, Mel stalked this vileplume until it agreed to join her, she wanted to keep the "pretty flower")

i just noticed something.... um guys adding your characters to the story josh said in an earlier post that he needs to know how your characters would react to the main trio (me josh and rose) you should all really go to the first page read up our character's personalities and post your reactions to us and make his story making alil easier >.>