[V11 SPOILERS] Zorrialyn Labyrinth - The first 3 floors

ThatGuyHanzo

So I really enjoyed the labyrinth and I figured I'd make a guide to getting through that place easily (only the first 3 floors since you need dive to acces the 4th) (I forgot to note the items and make routes for them sorry)

So here are all the steps you need to take in order for each floor ;D

One more thing always bring a pokemon with strength, rock smash, surf and dive. (maybe more but that's for accessing 4th floor)

Floor 1: Show strength

First you exit the starting room

Tak a left

Go downward at the 2nd chance

Immediate left

Immediately down

Immediate left

Immediately down

Immediate left

Here you need to talk to the wall and the text on the wall and the door will open

Now walk back to the start of that floor

Continue in a straight line past the starting room until you hit a wall

Head down as far as you can

Then right and the ladder will be above you

Floor 2: Fight the cofagrigus

Exit the starting room

Head right

Immediate left

Immediate right

Talk to the statue and beat the cofagrigus

Go back to the crossroad and walk left (away from the cofagrigus)

Go down as sson as you get the chance

Go left once you're past the stairs

Alright now head straight until you've gone past 4 chances to go up then take the 5th path upward

Take an immediate left

Then down uintil your first chance to go right

from there just head into the room with the ladder

Floor 3: Show a water and rock type

Head right after you exit the starting room

then head up and right after that

at the T intersection go down

Now head right until you see the wall with text

Once you've shown the pokemon head left toward the first intersection

there you go up until the pool which requires dive

Please if there were any issues post it in the comments, i will update this until Jan 7. atleast and by then it will probably be up to date with dive and the rest of the puzzle

I'll add item lists for future floors too so if anyone wants to give me the lists for these floors feel free to do so 😄 

I am not a native english speaker so I really hope this was understandable

• Like 1

Just now, Tomek said:

Btw 

Hide contents

what are all the crests you can get? I could swear I got them all, but the person in desert city is saying I dont have them all. So I am wondering what am I missing?

Since i haven't gone down to the lower floors i don't know but there are 2 on floor 3, 3 on floor 2 and 1 on floor 1 as far as i know

Crests obtained are 

Spoiler

Hypno and Seviper on B1F, Magcargo and Stantler on B2F, Glaceon and Leafeon on B3F, Fearow and Relicanth (I think) on B4F (flooded floor). Once B4F is completed (defeat 3 Luvdisc, harder than it looks because they move quickly and the player needs to push into them to start the fight, the Zorrialyn Crypt will become accessible from the last door. At Zorrialyn Crypt, a Pokemon Gang battle will begin the moment the player attempts to get the blue item (Cofagrigus Crest) consisting of some of the Pokemon that bear the crests listed here. At the top end of the crypt, there is another sealed door through which I haven't managed to enter yet.

I have all the Crests listed above, but they still say it isn't all of them so it may be that there are more crests on other floors, and I'd love to hear about them. Hope this helps. I'm also working a bit on building a map of the entire labyrinth so if someone has game mapping software recommendations let me know. I've been using snipping tool so far but it's a slow process. 

Edited by 0ris

Just now, 0ris said:

Crests obtained are 

Hide contents

Hypno and Seviper on B1F, Magcargo and Fearow on B2F (I think), Glaceon and Leafeon on B3F, Stantler and Relicanth on B4F (flooded floor). Once B4F is completed (defeat 3 Luvdisc, harder than it looks because they move quickly and the player needs to push into them to start the fight, the Zorrialyn Crypt will become accessible from the last door. At Zorrialyn Crypt, a Pokemon Gang battle will begin the moment the player attempts to get the blue item (Cofagrigus Crest) consisting of some of the Pokemon that bear the crests listed here. At the top end of the crypt, there is another sealed door through which I haven't managed to enter yet.

I have all the Crests listed above, but they still say it isn't all of them so it may be that there are more crests on other floors, and I'd love to hear about them. Hope this helps. I'm also working a bit on building a map of the entire crypt, so if someone has game mapping software recommendations let me know. I've been using snipping tool so far but it's a slow process. 

I got stantler on 2nd floor but thanks 😄

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ThatGuyHanzo said:

I got stantler on 2nd floor but thanks 😄

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure whether I got it on 2nd or 4th. Let me know if you have any questions about the 4th floor for when you have access to it.

Also, what was the 3rd crest on 2nd floor? I think I only found 2 there.

Edited by 0ris

Just now, 0ris said:

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure whether I got it on 2nd or 4th. Let me know if you have any questions about the 4th floor for when you have access to it.

Im beginning to think it's randomized atleast a little, i got hypno fearow and stantler on 2nd floor but i have no clue how that makes sense :P

Just now, 0ris said:

Thanks for the tip. I wasn't sure whether I got it on 2nd or 4th. Let me know if you have any questions about the 4th floor when you have access to it.

The 3rd one was stantler 😛

Hmm... I'm 100% sure that I got Hypno on 1st floor since it was the first crest I got. Do you or anyone else have any crest that I didn't list?

I wonder if one of the devs might weigh in on this? Just a yes or no if the crests are in fact randomized or not. I wonder if they ever give answers like that.

Just now, 0ris said:

Hmm... I'm 100% sure that I got Hypno on 1st floor since it was the first crest I got. Do you or anyone else have any crest that I didn't list?

I wonder if one of the devs might weigh in on this? Just a yes or no if the crests are in fact randomized or not. I wonder if they ever give answers like that.

I only have same crests as you, I am however missing magcargo and relicanth since im a floor behind but I'm missing 1 ffrom 1st floor (you got 2 there) and you're missing 1 from 2nd so my bet is that it's randomized and we just got very similar outcomes, although I'm really not sure

1 minute ago, heloo5t5 said:

the requirement for the fourth floor is 'break their hearts' anyone know what that is?

Spoiler

As I said in my previous spoiler, you have to beat 3 Luvdisc on the floor. They're really fast and you need to run into them to start the battle. They're in the large rooms around the middle, upper right and lower right corners.

6 hours ago, 0ris said:
  Hide contents

As I said in my previous spoiler, you have to beat 3 Luvdisc on the floor. They're really fast and you need to run into them to start the battle. They're in the large rooms around the middle, upper right and lower right corners.

thanks, done that, i believe that makes 8 crests, hypno, stantler, fearow, seviper, glaceon, leafeon, relicanth, magcargo, is that right?

edit ; btw the desription for magcarg crest seems for be for a skuntank

Does anyone have the crest locations for the 3 on Floor 2?

I can't seem to get the third crest. I'd have all of them if I could find the Skuntank crest.

I have: Cofagrigus (special on last floor/crypt), Fearow, Glaceon, Hypno, Leafeon, Magcargo, Relicanth, Seviper, Stantler and am apparently missing Skuntank.

I'm not sure the order in which I found them, but I know Hypno and Seviper were on Floor 1, and Relicanth on Floor 4. If other people are finding those in different locations then we know the locations are randomized.

6 hours ago, 0ris said:

Does anyone have the crest locations for the 3 on Floor 2?

I can't seem to get the third crest. I'd have all of them if I could find the Skuntank crest.

I have: Cofagrigus (special on last floor/crypt), Fearow, Glaceon, Hypno, Leafeon, Magcargo, Relicanth, Seviper, Stantler and am apparently missing Skuntank.

I'm not sure the order in which I found them, but I know Hypno and Seviper were on Floor 1, and Relicanth on Floor 4. If other people are finding those in different locations then we know the locations are randomized.

im in the exact same spot as you, but im not sure if theres a skuntank one by itself, its just that for me magcargo's crest's decription was of skuntank.

I think there's a bug preventing us from getting the last crest and I submitted it in the bug reporting area.

On floor 2, there are two crest shrines we can enter normally and one that reroutes me every time into one of the normal ones.

There's one in the southeast corner that's normal, and the two in the upper part of the map of 2f are the weird ones. The one further east can be went into as normal, but the one west of that puts me into an empty crest room that exits into the north-east-ish room.

Edited by 0ris

Just now, 0ris said:

I think there's a bug preventing us from getting the last crest and I submitted it in the bug reporting area.

On floor 2, there are two crest shrines we can enter normally and one that reroutes me every time into one of the normal ones.

There's one in the southeast corner that's normal, and the two in the upper part of the map of 2f are the weird ones. The one further east can be went into as normal, but the one west of that puts me into an empty crest room that exits into the north-east-ish room.

THat makes a ton of sense, thats how i missed one on the 1st floor... Well this sure is odd 

Just now, heloo5t5 said:

ok so i did the entire thing again and thers another door after cofagrigus.

Can you get through?

I haven't been able to get through it so I suspect it has something to do with not having all the crests. It's a shame about the glitch. I've been hunting for the last damn crest for the past 2 hours since I wanted to get through that door.

6 hours ago, 0ris said:

Can you get through?

I haven't been able to get through it so I suspect it has something to do with not having all the crests. It's a shame about the glitch. I've been hunting for the last damn crest for the past 2 hours since I wanted to get through that door.

nope, cant get thru, guess we'll have to wait for patch.

On 12/25/2018 at 10:54 PM, heloo5t5 said:

nope, cant get thru, guess we'll have to wait for patch.

Spoiler

I looked in the game files, there is no floor after that one, wait till v12