Rejuvenation Fanart

Sunfleure

hellooooo-

i'm making some Reju fanart, thought i'd share it with you guys!

Spoiler

not to be dramatic, but i'd die for Aelita. She's my fav ❤️❤️❤️

Spoiler

This is the scene when you re-appear in Sheridan Village after Kenneth dies, i imagined it as if she jump-hugged the player.

aelita_would_give_good_hugs_by_sunfleure

Amanda is cool!! I had trouble drawing her bc you dont really get to see what her shirt looks like, so I used a ref from google.

The trainer is my trainersona btw.

amanda_is_a_friendly_soul_by_sunfleure-d

theyre a bit messy but you get the idea

i hope i did this right 👀 i havent posted in a forum since forever ago

Thanks!!

Someone should make a full blown Anime opening. Set it to the Tales of the Abyss opening. Does anyone have the skill to do it over a period of, I don’t know, 8 months?

If it works with Final Fantasy VII, It can work with Rejuvenation.

but then again, how will you animate Pokemon battles? This is mainly about swords, bows, magic and spears.

Just now, ShadeStrider said:

Someone should make a full blown Anime opening. Set it to the Tales of the Abyss opening. Does anyone have the skill to do it over a period of, I don’t know, 8 months?

but then again, how will you animate Pokemon battles? This is mainly about swords, bows, magic and spears.

seems tough??

On 9/27/2018 at 10:59 PM, ShadeStrider said:

tell that to the people who made entire series of animations in a cartoon sense or otherwise for undertale -_-