Petition to bring old Riolu/Lucario shiny sprite back!

LilyX

Maybe some of you noticed: During the Ep. 17 update, the shiny sprites of Riolu and Lucario changed. Before, they had an aura like the Medicham ones. Now, they just have a blue-ish colour. I REALLY like the old ones and I REALLY hate the new ones. Maybe we can find enough supporters to make the aura happen again!!!

On an unrelated note: Shiny Amoonguss disguises himself as a Master Ball

Spoiler

, which doesn´t really make sense if the Master Ball equivalent of Reborn is the Reborn Ball, which has a different design.

Do Master Balls still exist in Reborn or do we have to expect an imminent natural extinction of the Amoonguss population due to poor evolutionary adaptation in Reborn. Care to comment, @Amethyst? 🙂

448s.png448s.png

I'm trying to make a mega one rn as a side project, what colour do you want the glow?

For example here is a true abomination: 

image.png.3ea65c379a5c0d112cd3cdaef6f414b6.png

Just saying the sprite was taken from a guy online. And this is work in progress.

I may also need some help with turning it transparent

Just now, Enigma Shot U said:

Is there a sprite for the Mega Evolution?

Just now, Mr.Fahzy said:

Is there a mega version as well?

Just now, Tomahawk said:

I'm trying to make a mega one rn as a side project, what colour do you want the glow?

Just saying the sprite was taken from a guy online. And this is work in progress.

I may also need some help with turning it transparent

These are the "official" Ep.16 ones. As far as I can tell, they look pretty much like the new ones.

448s_1.png448sb_1.png

Just now, lifesapity said:

here is a mega-lucario based on the old sprite for anyone that wants it
(I have been using it for ages, since I also loved the old one and bred a shiny lucario for it and had it taken away from me 😞)
@LilyX @Enigma Shot U @Mr.Fahzy @Tomahawk

448sb_1.png.5af8abbfadcfcee698ba8479e73bc964.png448s_1.png.e6367ed8299d729cfab4adbf1c17eb7b.png

Same here, I spent a lot of time breeding one (on a safe file without shiny charm) and shortly after, they took it away 😞 Thanks for the sprites!

• 3 years later...