Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

looking for popplio

Acrix

Question

I'm new to pokemon reborn and chose turtwig, I was seeing on the forums before I chose my starter that you can get a popplio from an event. Now I know that event is locked behind surf and dive, and since I still just arrived at the jaspar ward I was wondering if anybody can trade me a popplio to go along with my team since I thought I could get two good starters for the price of one.

6 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Acrix said:

I'm new to pokemon reborn and chose turtwig, I was seeing on the forums before I chose my starter that you can get a popplio from an event. Now I know that event is locked behind surf and dive, and since I still just arrived at the jaspar ward I was wondering if anybody can trade me a popplio to go along with my team since I thought I could get two good starters for the price of one.

ALL the starters are available through events and/or can be found wild

On 9/1/2018 at 2:04 PM, Acrix said:

alright I just wanted to use one for early game since I'm having trouble with Pulse Tangrowth battle three.

Eh, Popplio’s not a big help there since it’s weak to both Tangrowth’s types. You might go grab the event Growlith if you’ve found all the police and Numel if it’s raining in Peridot. Once they know flame burst you can use that to ignite the field (if it’s forest I don’t quite remember).

Edited by wcv

well the glaceon is sweeping me at the moment and 
I thought maybe Brionne could tank it along with my growlithe.

Im actually currently training a moody remoraid for the fight, but the popplio would've worked better for my team.

Edited by Acrix

2 hours ago, Acrix said:

well the glaceon is sweeping me at the moment and 
I thought maybe Brionne could tank it along with my growlithe.

Im actually currently training a moody remoraid for the fight, but the popplio would've worked better for my team.

Yo I can trade you a Poplio, my ID is Ichiru. But keep in mind that trade requests belong in the Online Play forum, not in the On the Hunt
EDIT: I was going to breed you a better one, but the first that hatched was shiny and already had pretty good IVs, so I think you were meant to have this one.