Comments about the Story.

chase_breaker

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Florina or (w/e) is the most obnoxious gym leader.............. ever. of all time.

I hate her soooo much.

I also hate the fact that the creator thought cradily was an okay poke to put in that gym. WIth recover lol. In addition to the super potions.

I started with bulbasuar, and had to play a dangerous game of keeping my magby, and vulpix alive and below level 25. while avoiding smackdown. While abusing the sun boosted fire burst attacks to ko the ones weak to fire.

just rawr.

Fern is a dick though. I would never have been on the verge of overleveling if not for him keeping me out like a douche.

Florina or (w/e) is the most obnoxious gym leader.............. ever. of all time.

I hate her soooo much.

I also hate the fact that the creator thought cradily was an okay poke to put in that gym. WIth recover lol. In addition to the super potions.

I started with bulbasuar, and had to play a dangerous game of keeping my magby, and vulpix alive and below level 25. while avoiding smackdown. While abusing the sun boosted fire burst attacks to ko the ones weak to fire.

just rawr.

Fern is a dick though. I would never have been on the verge of overleveling if not for him keeping me out like a douche.

Florina is annoying, but I poison powdered her Cradily with my bell sprout, and used got my one time use out of Makuhita, who revenged her health down and then whirl-winded Cradily away when it started to use curse.

The hardest gym leader in my opinion is Julia. I understand she is the first gym leader, and she is funny and peppy. Also, her name is one letter away form mine. But she is the hardest for 3 reason:

1.Sonic Boom-at a point in the game where most of my pokemon hardly had over 40 HP, if that. Sonic Booms can kill, and they hit everything, with no ghosts available yet, so no switch in is safe.

2. Self-Destruct-I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but of the 3 times I battled Julia, her second voltorb self destructed first turn, all three times....Why?

3. THE UNDER LEVELED ELECTRODE! First gym leader gets a fully evolved pokemon, even more so, the fastest electric type in pokemon?

Florina is annoying, but I poison powdered her Cradily with my bell sprout, and used got my one time use out of Makuhita, who revenged her health down and then whirl-winded Cradily away when it started to use curse.

The hardest gym leader in my opinion is Julia. I understand she is the first gym leader, and she is funny and peppy. Also, her name is one letter away form mine. But she is the hardest for 3 reason:

1.Sonic Boom-at a point in the game where most of my pokemon hardly had over 40 HP, if that. Sonic Booms can kill, and they hit everything, with no ghosts available yet, so no switch in is safe.

2. Self-Destruct-I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but of the 3 times I battled Julia, her second voltorb self destructed first turn, all three times....Why?

3. THE UNDER LEVELED ELECTRODE! First gym leader gets a fully evolved pokemon, even more so, the fastest electric type in pokemon?

@ # 3 She was obviously getting tips from Lance.

• Administrators

She obviously used Common Candies. c:

Anyway, Fern, like all the other characters was based off of a former leader in our online league. And he was a pretty huge douche online too. For instance, he had a tendency to "accidentally" disconnect mid-battle just so that he would have to get a restart, and he did that whenever he was losing or even just to scout the opposing team.

Naturally, he didn't keep his position for very long.

She obviously used Common Candies. c:

Anyway, Fern, like all the other characters was based off of a former leader in our online league. And he was a pretty huge douche online too. For instance, he had a tendency to "accidentally" disconnect mid-battle just so that he would have to get a restart, and he did that whenever he was losing or even just to scout the opposing team.

Naturally, he didn't keep his position for very long.

i guess he wont change after all. does that mean that ice type gym leader is really a model or something because if she was then thats hot! a model that plays pokemon. hell, models are hot regardless of what they like.

Edited by bocoom

i guess he wont change after all. does that mean that ice type gym leader is really a model or something because if she was then thats hot! a model that plays pokemon. hell, models are hot regardless of what they like.

Bro, take a chilly pill. A LOT of people play pokemon so don't be surprised.

My favorite part about Fern is that he calls you a baddie, but when you "team up" with him, he sits there all day using Growth and Water Sport. So, basically you do all the work. And he has the nerve to tell you not to drag him down.

But yeah, the characters are pretty well done, except I hate when people use tildes in the in-game speech text-- stuff like that kind of annoys me. Other than that though, I'm really enjoying the story and characters. It's also cool to see a strong backstory/history that is consistent throughout the game. You can find out things about the history by talking to random people or reading books. In fact, I think this is the first Pokemon that I've actually talked to every person just to see what they say, rather than to get free items.

Probably the coolest thing, though, is that the game is still being worked on with the same level of effort. I think a lot of people start their own games and then realize how big of a task it is, and start to half-ass things to get finished. So far, at least to the point I have reached, this does not look to be the case. The only real problems I've had are because of of the platform (Polemon Essentials).

Anyways, kind of a long post I guess but wanted to express my gratitude :]

Bro, take a chilly pill. A LOT of people play pokemon so don't be surprised.

i am chill bro! im just saying models are hot thats all. and asking a good question

• Administrators

Another thing, before you battle Florinia, he has overleveled Pokemon and he doesn't even have a badge yet.

I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF THIS WOW WHAT A CHEATER

doesn't deserve a name. He's a numbutt. *nods*

relatively, thus far I love the game! I was waiting for my friend to hurry up and play with me, but he flaked so I'm all like >foine. and ended up going on ahead. pft. But I love it so far.. I can't wait to see how everything ties in together as a writer >W<

I do wonder if we get love interests? That would be something interesting. Because I was pretty sure numbutt was acting more then tsundere towards me ¬.¬ I saw that Fern! I saw that blush! Though Cain was kind of obvious.. xD but it would be funny if Fern ends up slightly being kuu/tsun [cold/rough] kind of towards the girl, and Victoria being all cutsey with the guy. Idk. I'm just weird like that. xD

But no relatively I love the game, and I can't wait to see if there's a lot of character developpment >W< That would be definitely something I'd love to see ;w;

And I have to giggle; the also tagged section has ''Fern, Awesome, Fun, Angering.'' and rofl.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Another thing I noticed about FERN!!! So when you get trapped by the Nuzleafs, Fern comes up to, makes fun of you, says that the first two Gym leaders were easy, and then offers to unlock your cage...wait a second, What! The first two gym leaders, easy! What is he thinking? I mean with his monotype grass party, Flobot woulda whoop his pathetic behind to kingdom come! Cradily would have owned him. I swear, how did he do that!

• 1 month later...

Sorry to cut in with all Fern raging (XD) but am I only one that is actually attracted to Cain?

Maybe it is just me and because both Cain and I have similar personalities >>

NO!

I don't like to date raep people, but I sure do like to flirt like him xP

Ahem, anyways I think Fern is amusing to say the least.

The fact that he cannot admit to his mistakes or douchery makes me laugh even harder at him.

His whole dialogue when you get trapped in the cages

....Let's just say if Fern was a bit older and a bit more attractive, then I would gladly replace him with Cain.

But for now he's just a cute, raging lil nooblet <3

With Fern u either hate him or despise him. I for one can't stand him. He's way to cocky and arrogant more so that Gary. Seeing as he is your rival like other games he might redeem himself in some way. And after the last battle with him u become great pals!..........On the other hand seriously after the last batttle I hope we get a choice of whether we forgive him or PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE! I vote for the latter! >:)

I think it would be kind of funny if you and Fern had to face Team Meteor again, and then something happens like, he gets his ass beaten or he gets captured by them, so you have to save him and stuff, only to see how his reaction is gonna be. IDK just saying xD

I don't like Victoria to be honest. After what happened with Kiki e.t.c I felt bad for her. But she pisses me off. Always getting in your way. She's not a real rival, she's just doing it because....she wants to "protect" people. I mean, even though she knew I wanted to save orphans, she put Kiki first, which is okay if you're closer to Kiki, but Kiki is an adult and these are children. And I just find Victoria whiny.

Saying that I love Cain and I actually love Fern and I find both attractive.

Flobot is...odd. And Julia is funny. Corey is....um...yeah...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes Cain. In my opinion, Cain is pretty funny through his flirting; he pushes the boundary on what is appropriate in a Pokemon game with his innuendos. Some of them flew over my head until I saw Shofu's video comments (in particular is the "beating" being more "intimate"). It may also be the fact that his "choices" hits many controversial topics that we are dealing with right now in society.

By the way, since Fern is based off of an ex-leader, is Cain based off of anyone in the Reborn League too?

And on that topic, Fern is a sore loser in my eyes. He talks big, but no bite. Although after reading Energy's reasoning on why she loves Fern, I wonder if there is a reason for Fern acting that way too. Hmm...

Personally, I think Cain is hilarious and cute and all that good shit that boys who like boys say about other boys who like boys who they like.

Fern, on the other hand, can go eat a dick (and not in a good way). I mean honestly, I kick his ass to the curb with my Torterra every time and he's like "aww why'd I lose" and then I say "fuck you" and kick him in the face with my ENERGY LEGS continue with my life, albeit with fewer healing items.

AND DID I MENTION THAT THE LACK OF A MART IN [REDACTED] IS REALLY FRUSTRATING? QQQQQQQ