Anything Anime

Kai

Anyways, the episode for Tokyo Ghoul Root I enjoyed greatly, mainly due to Suzuya and Kaneki, but even Ayato. Can't wait for next week.

same here, BUT they're doing it again, they're over-censoring certain scenes unnecessarily -____-

seriously, who are they even censoring this for. it's rated 17+ and it's classified as horror. cmon, this is getting really absurd and silly :/.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

so basically you mean every season

Well normally each season has enough decent, original shows to drown out the ecchi/fan-service shows. This season is just sequels and service pretty much.

Yea, Dobby said what I was pretty much gonna say. You're still right tho Fush.

And I agree 100% with you M. I was really disappointed that the censoring was still going on. This show isn't for kids but they're censoring.. :l *sigh*

ah, finally, i'm so glad that this most recent death parade episode didn't follow the same repetitive structure the others have been following so far

imo, death parade CAN end up being a great anime with high rewatch value, but, at the same time it can turn out to be pure shit

if they just keep the same structure up until the end it'll just turn out as crap, like nothing interesting ever happened

if they develop the game concept and the characters (which they OBVIOUSLY have started doing so) it will be simply amazing, because theres just so much you can do with them

regardless though, there's one thing i cant help but admit: they've managed to make me really feel for certain characters with just 20 mins of characterization, while other animes weren't even close to managing that with over 20 episodes (*cough* akamesao *cough*)

also, ansatsu kyoushitsu was pretty funny as per usual, i really like the introduction of bitch-sensei. though, i can already predict a ton of fanservice coming from her... and i really despise that <<

seriously tho an octopus having anal with a fucking woman? cmon, thats just... LOL

• Support Squad

Huh, death parade felt like the kind of anime that would use that repetitive structure to its advantage (I like structure manipulation). surprised it started to break out of it

I actually enjoyed the repetitiveness of Death Parade and their judgement of individuals who are sent to Quindecim. However, you are right M that the show does need more than just that to be considered good. If they can continue to go back and forth between introduction of characters and character development to the intriguing games of Death, I'll be hooked onto this show.

For Anasatsu Kyoushitsu, was an episode delayed due to the recent hostages held by ISIS? But yea, I enjoyed the episode, quite humurous with "Down with the Big Boobs" and stuff.

Jojo seems to be doing alright so far, specifically waiting for a certain fight to happen :]

I was getting tired of filler episodes for Log Horizon, but this weekend's episode was nice. It was still filler-ish in a way. But it fleshes out another idea, another consequence of a game world becoming reality.

Has Log Horizon been good these last few episodes? I stopped watching after that one dude's episode long monologue.

My favorite thing so far is The Seven Deadly Sins(I think it started in the winter season). I'm actually enjoying this season of Tokyo Ghoul, it's what the mangaka was originally gonna do before they decided with what we got in the manga. It's a nice touch. I have a few things I don't like about it, but over all I find it enjoyable. Also, I recently picked up World Trigger and so far I like it. Oh and obligatory mention of Parasyte.

WOW HOLY SHIT

most recent snk chapter was just... AMAZING (annoying cliffhanger as per usual, though >_>)

im so freaking glad with what historia did.

the way she acted recently (and also thanks to a few other things that have been happening lately), just made her one of my favorite characters of the entire series

cant wait for the next one, i musT KNOW HOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT

It had to happen unfortunately..

That ending tho.. the stare..

it couldve happened later tho, >_>, she was one of the few villains i actually sympathized with

and yea, this episode's cliffhanger, damn, i guess they'll finally find out about shinichii and migi

• Support Squad

it couldve happened later tho, >_>, she was one of the few villains i actually sympathized with

and yea, this episode's cliffhanger, damn, i guess they'll finally find out about shinichii and migi

I'm looking forward t seeing how it all plays out after reading the manga. I saw ep 1 and just zipped away and read and read and read. Think I was done by the time ep 6 was out