Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Teddiursa

GJC

Question

The obtainable pokemon list teddiursa as an in game event. However I haven't seen it yet and I know that it's supposed to be in the first area. Can someone tell me where to find it. Thanks

...Can anyone refute that? I didn't think Teddi was a problem, still.

well i can't do that. i do have an idea to figure it out now i know you won't tell us where a pokemon is but a hit or riddle would help so that we could figure out if its bugged or not. u don't have to just an idea

well i can't do that. i do have an idea to figure it out now i know you won't tell us where a pokemon is but a hit or riddle would help so that we could figure out if its bugged or not. u don't have to just an idea

You have much to learn, Young Padawan. Ame doesn't roll that way lol.

I have been checking in a lot of forums that talk about teddiursa and no one seems to know where he is hiding, and I have checked really hard in the game and haven't find him more than twice so yeah I think its bugged

Dafuq did I just read. Ame was asking if anyone's caught Teddiursa so she knows it's not bugged. She's not trying to trick us or something...although that Drain Punch Medicham change would be a threat...

I've searched high and low both in game and on the forums and I've never seen solid information about the cuddly little guy. :wub:

Dafuq did I just read. Ame was asking if anyone's caught Teddiursa so she knows it's not bugged. She's not trying to trick us or something...although that Drain Punch Medicham change would be a threat...

I've searched high and low both in game and on the forums and I've never seen solid information about the cuddly little guy. :wub:

i did not mean like that it was mearly suggestion because she did not say she did not think it was bugged and there is still a small chance that it is bugged in the downloaded version because no one can know what is bugged and give how many people cant find teddi its still a possblity that it is

Yes! Teddiursa is back! Fled again, but I'll get that furry thing some day!

Double YES! Finally it is catchable too!!! After running chasing it through Peridot and Opal!

It isn't that hard really, just a lot of running.

Edited by DarkShaman667

Hey i just recently downloaded the game so im pretty sure i have the newest version but i cant find the Teddiursa again, i already found him twice but hes not showing up again. Whats the problem?( and yes its a clear day when im looking)a

Hey i just recently downloaded the game so im pretty sure i have the newest version but i cant find the Teddiursa again, i already found him twice but hes not showing up again. Whats the problem?( and yes its a clear day when im looking)a

have you looked in all the possible locations? under the bridge?