[EXTREME SPOILERS] Revelations in E18/Story Recap

Shia

On 8/13/2018 at 10:46 PM, Semiramis said:

2) Taka appears as a "ghost" in the void (like, he actually interacts with you like Cain does, so it's not a memory)

Is this Reshiram or Zekrom path? Pretty sure this never happened to me ? 

>I'm on Reshiram

1 hour ago, Kibbs said:

Is this Reshiram or Zekrom path? Pretty sure this never happened to me ? 

>I'm on Reshiram

Reshiram. You must have, somehow, missed it. If you want to see what he said search for Lord Wallace's Reshiram route gameplay.

21 hours ago, Semiramis said:

Reshiram. You must have, somehow, missed it. If you want to see what he said search for Lord Wallace's Reshiram route gameplay.

So I watched that and I saw the part where Taka shows up for him. Then I opened a save file right there just to run through that part again to make sure i didn't actually miss it and I got to the exact same place but no Taka, nothing.

2 hours ago, Kibbs said:

So I watched that and I saw the part where Taka shows up for him. Then I opened a save file right there just to run through that part again to make sure i didn't actually miss it and I got to the exact same place but no Taka, nothing.

Well that's weird, are you 100% that you were in Reshiram's in that save file? Do you remember seeing Taka die? If that's the case then it should be a really nasty bug.

21 hours ago, Semiramis said:

Well that's weird, are you 100% that you were in Reshiram's in that save file? Do you remember seeing Taka die? If that's the case then it should be a really nasty bug.

Taka definitely gone, I fought Jetsam Amaria (the pissed off one who doesn't care which battles I prefer), and no Chatot in Agate obviously as well

19 hours ago, kithas said:

Isn't there any additional requirement to see the ghost? Like some kind of dialogue or maybe a minimum level of Relationship?

And this is probably my problem, thought as much

I met him at the desert but I didn't really explore, just went up to the junkyard and gym so I didn't really make any points with him