New guy flying in.

Guest WingedZero

Guest WingedZero

Hello, my name is WingedZero, and I'm new to this site. I saw the game that the site based itself on ( or was it that the SITE that the GAME based itself on, I can't really tell. ), and had my interest caught immediately. I'm hoping to be more of the audience type, as I'm not exactly an expert with spriting or art. I AM a lover of art and music, and I'm betting that I'll be interested by what both the site and the forum have to offer me. The only thing I CAN wonder though, if it hasn't been asked already, or maybe it's just an issue for ME is that everytime after I customize my sprite, and click yes and all that, I seem to be taken back to the same exact page, and I'm wondering why. Anyone can answer the question if they wish. But yes, I am hoping to enjoy what is offered. : )

May I be the first to say welcome! The game is based on the community and the site, although now I feel inspiration is flowing both ways. You are sure to find a ton of art and music here. And being part of the audience is just fine. I enjoy engaging in discussion and looking at the fantastic work that other members produce.

I had the same problem with the sprite at one time and sadly, I cannot remember how I fixed it. Did I fix it? Well, either way, someone definitely knows the answer just not me.

Have fun and see you around!

Welcome to Reborn! First, we need to drain your sanity! Then you're set!

Anyway, welcome to Reborn, and trust me, this place is the weirdest forums in the world. Once you get sucked in, you can't get out :D

Welcome to Reborn! First, we need to drain your sanity! Then you're set!

Anyway, welcome to Reborn, and trust me, this place is the weirdest forums in the world. Once you get sucked in, you can't get out :D

Eh who needs sanity if the cops don't care. I don't see why this place is so odd. And who would want to leave.

Anyways hi.

Ha! I get it.

I usually don't get things ok, don't laugh at me.

Er. Anyway, welcome. People are gonna tell you to leave your sanity at the door, so first of all, don't listen to them, and second, keep it in a vault.

Other than that, you'll have a good time.

People are gonna tell you to leave your sanity at the door, so first of all, don't listen to them, and second, keep it in a vault.

Other than that, you'll have a good time.

There's a reason we say this...

Guest WingedZero

And just by reading back at all these comments, I have a PRETTY GOOD feeling that this is going to be fun...XD

ps. Ha, I replied at this topic, what now! @ Maelstorm.

Guest WingedZero

Ah yes, Knightman from Megaman 6 I believe, unfortunately I'm not much of an artist, a friend of mine actually made it for me.