Wtf

Metalona

Guest Relinquished

It isn't exactly a forced loss... F.E.A.R. teams can do the jobs, there are some over at youtube...

• Global Mods
33 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

It isn't exactly a forced loss... F.E.A.R. teams can do the jobs, there are some over at youtube...

She's a fair bit more auto-loss as of the last version or two because of decimation being a perfectly accurate OHKO that ignores sturdy, and might have priority. also prankster now doesn't work on dark types. Apparently sash should still work, but not sure if you can actually obtain one legit before then. otherwise you have to stall her out with struggle damage and/or hail/sandstorm damage from sandstream or snow warning, along with revive spam.

I only managed it in earlier versions (with F.E.A.R. teams) but in the current ones it is a nightmare so I gave up after many tries......but someday i will return and TAKE MY REVENGE MADAME X do you hear me ?! ...*got struck by her sword*

Ever since Decimation was buffed with an in-built Mold Breaker, the only way to beat her is through revive / heal spam. That said, since the only move Yveltal has is Decimation, using Protect / Detect etc. make it easier to win. Not exactly an auto-loss, but pretty hard unless you carry one of the aforementioned moves.

The only way I won against her this version was by revive/cotton candy (or is that reborn - whatever its equivalent  is in rejuvenation) spamming, and then having it struggle down with a sturdy Pokémon. Probably would be easier if you bring multiple Pokémon with detect or protect with you, but the battle right before with Neved made be bring a different team 

Yea the surefire way to actually beat her in v10 is a bit of Detect/Protect/Endure Spam with a couple of revives. The payout for winning is only ~5k though, so losing is actually more cost efficient if you are that worried about money.