Hi.. no thats too plain.. Hello everyone!!! :D... no thats too happy..

Link14

Come on, come on you read the how 2 thread.. once.. so you got this, you got this.. breathe.. okay..

First things first introduction.. okay.. Link14 my hi name is everyone!... -facepalm- that made absolutely no sense -_- lets try that again... Hello everyone, my name is Link14 and its a pleasure to be here~ (Nailed it~) Right now on to the next part.. which was.. hobbies? Happiness?.. this is harder then I thought.. wonder when do we break for cake? Oh wait still saying hi right, focus!

Mmmm, well this is about pokemon, so I should start there.. okay Ahem!.. Mmmm, first game I played was yellow version, the very pokemon game I owned was silver version though, and through every game I've chosen the fire starter pokemon until I reached black/white, went with the grass type. (Yes yesss YES! I CAN DO IT, I AM AWESOME! I CAN WIIINNN!)

I enjoy playing many MMO games, and console games. I'm an Otaku4life (thug life~) have seen alot of animes, not too much into watching mainstream ones though (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach *gets lost in thought).......... *snaps back* Ah and my good bub T-Raz got me here.. sent me the game first Via Skype and man... I played it just for a little bit and feel in love.. with the music.. and the dialouge.. oh my god the dialouge *laughs in head*

Mmmmm, my fav types of pokemon.. well I recently found out something about myself, I really like cute pokemon.. and by cute I mean like eevee, Leafeon, Espeon, Mawile, Ralts - Gardevoir annnd more that I cannot think of right now, dunno where my brain is right now (mawile, mawile mawile mawile~)

Anyway, umm.. uhh... yea... (you idiot! you forgot to think of a closer, now your finished, you messed up, game over man.. game over, you're so done i-) Hey a "Post New Topic button.. wonder it does *clicks*

Hi. Leave all sanity at the window.

I do believe he's way ahead of you.

Welcome to reborn, I'm Neo, however you may refer to me as Erick.

I hope you enjoy your stay in our little community.

Pretty solid intro. I'm Jory or Loke (or any of my 2894576 other alts). Enjoy your stay.

Thats alot of alts o_O thank you, I plan to do so XD

I like Leafeon, you like Leafeon that makes you cool in my book. Sup, I'm Sven.

Sven.. I know I've heard that name from somewhere... *tilts head and thinks, then shrugs later* oh well, yes! Leafeon is so cool and if I said so before.. cute!

Hey there new guy, welcome to the padded hospital. For your safety we have edgeless companion cubes. Have fun, and nevermind the monsters inside.

Thank you storm :o and lemme see da monstersXD *takes one of the cubes* Ooooo.. *throws it up and see's a cute monster*... GLOMPIES TIEM!

No need to be nervous, all of us here have our own social problems ups and downs. Nice to meet a friendly new face!

Don't bother with that rowdy ruffian, Amethyst. I hear she's bad news. Hope you feel welcomed here!

I am... insanely late here, but welcome. Your thoughts seem like a train wreck... perfect.

Train wreck, like in the game when the train went BOOM! nice XD dunno if you intended to do that but nice either way! lolz

No need to be nervous, all of us here have our own social problems ups and downs. Nice to meet a friendly new face!

Don't bother with that rowdy ruffian, Amethyst. I hear she's bad news. Hope you feel welcomed here!

Thank you very much and she is? *puts on fake glasses and fixes them* oh my :o