Forum Layout issues

NeoDarklight

I've noticed today, all day, that, off and on, the forum layout hasn't been displaying properly, using a white background and aligning everything to the left. Usually, this sort of thing only happens when there's a heavy server load, as I've discovered with the MSPA forums in the past. What I want to know is, what's causing this to happen today of all days?

Haven't had that problem myself.

When I thought the site was still down was when the pokemonreborn.com/forum/ link lead to that flying cow page, but .com/forum/index worked. Which was annoying cuz I was used to clicking the main banner to get back to top.

Ame if you have any control over it, try flushing/resetting anything cache-related. I was just playing with a server yesterday that tried to send cached responses from a cache that didn't exist ... it lead to this exact problem.

• Administrators

Ahm, hm, any idea where I would do that? Like, that would have to be through the host control panel, right? I don't see any sort of tool for that though...

Yeah, I've had the same problem. If you don't log out and stay idle for 15 minutes, the forums get messed up in such a manner when you try to load them. It happens on both the desktop and mobile versions, and only by resetting your browser does everything return to normal.

My guess is a cookie / cache issue.

EDIT: that's probably the only thing it can be, I guess...