Ello, Reborn!

Sarleeko

I've been playing at the game for a little while now and I must say that I love how dark it is! I wish more people added a dark theme to Pokemon.

I'm a fairly boring person. Minimum wage job with hardly any hours, good girl in college, amazing boyfriend who also likes Pokemon...etc

I sadly have been spending my summer just trying to keep busy, but that has led me to finding games, stories, and movies that I am falling in love with.

I am a Social Studies Major, which might be why I like the fine details that make things dark and real.

I've been playing Pokemon games since I was a little girl and somewhere in my parents' house is still a nice size card collection.

There really is not much to say about me :lol: I do better with direct questions.

Welcome to Reborn! And nobody is actually boring. You just can't see what makes you interesting, but there is always something. Make sure to have fun!~

(Also 0192840182409128430918091284091840912841o28'849'182049182049180 bonus points for having a Dewgong.)

Welcome to the party, button! Props to your major! I don't know many who are willing to take that on. I wish you the best~

Thanks! I love it and my teachers are all insane in their own little ways. We have all been through so much together...including me nearly passing out on them during a nine and a half hour drive.